Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 439
Like Tree54Likes
  1. #351  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    So I give them my work address AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS. I don't know what kind of stupidity is at Poetic or if it is a scam or what. But I am DONE WITH THIS CRAP.

    I told them to refund my money immediately because I am placing an order for the Moko case. Amazon.com: MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 10 inch Tablet by Samsung, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep): Computers & Accessories
    Ouch, no worries you may have dodged a bullet anyway - you do not have to deal with returns! However, let us know what you think about the Moko cover - especially that metal piece on the cover. Maybe I am too picky, but I still have not found a solid case for the N10.
  2. #352  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    So I give them my work address AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS. I don't know what kind of stupidity is at Poetic or if it is a scam or what. But I am DONE WITH THIS CRAP.

    I told them to refund my money immediately because I am placing an order for the Moko case. Amazon.com: MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 10 inch Tablet by Samsung, BLACK (with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep): Computers & Accessories
    I was really looking forward to your thoughts on the poetic... well at least I know I can expect an honest answer from you about the chrome plate on the Mako.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]
  3. #353  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    No one has looked the the Trax by Devicewear for Google Nexus 10? I have been reading the posts and comment about features and I have found this a great cover. Not the slim fit as the MoKo but it offers protections on each side. Speaker are unobstructed, all ports accessible. Best of all no odor as others have commented about cases.
  4. #354  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    I'll give a +1 on the Bear Motion case. I've had mine a few weeks now and am very happy with the fit and quality.
  5. #355  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by joeg829 View Post
    No one has looked the the Trax by Devicewear for Google Nexus 10? I have been reading the posts and comment about features and I have found this a great cover. Not the slim fit as the MoKo but it offers protections on each side. Speaker are unobstructed, all ports accessible. Best of all no odor as others have commented about cases.
    Looks real nice, but the case appears to cover the notification light at the bottom - does it?
  6. #356  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by abalsiger View Post
    I'll give a +1 on the Bear Motion case. I've had mine a few weeks now and am very happy with the fit and quality.
    Overall, I still like it I suppose (mostly because I cannot find something better), but I noticed that fraying has begun near the pogo port opening - it appears the inside lining is beginning to separate from the cover. Is yours still completely sealed?
  7. #357  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Yeah, so far so good.
  8. #358  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    Looks real nice, but the case appears to cover the notification light at the bottom - does it?
    Every case covers the notification light when closed, don't they? There are some that have holes for it when the cover is off the screen... but if you have the screen open and are using your tablet, there is no purpose for the notification light?

    Anyways, that Trax case looks pretty nice. Everyone so far has posted a 5 star review on it. Interesting.
  9. #359  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by x Pervy Sage View Post
    Every case covers the notification light when closed, don't they? There are some that have holes for it when the cover is off the screen... but if you have the screen open and are using your tablet, there is no purpose for the notification light?

    Anyways, that Trax case looks pretty nice. Everyone so far has posted a 5 star review on it. Interesting.
    Fair point, but sometimes, I leave my case open with the Nexus in an upright landscape mode on my desk, especially when charging - as if it were on a dock. In these types of situations, it is convenient to see a pulsing light notification without actually having to wake up the N10 and check.

    Yes, it looks good and has received good reviews, but the number of reviews is not that great - so it may be too small of a sample size. Honestly, I like the way it looks and would likely give it a try if they provided an opening for the notification light.
  10. #360  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    Ouch, no worries you may have dodged a bullet anyway - you do not have to deal with returns! However, let us know what you think about the Moko cover - especially that metal piece on the cover. Maybe I am too picky, but I still have not found a solid case for the N10.
    So far so good with the MoKo and no issues with the metal piece on the cover.
  11. #361  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by pbateman_as View Post
    So far so good with the MoKo and no issues with the metal piece on the cover.
    So, the metal piece is not a factor? How is the screen protected against the metal scratching the screen - even accidentally?
  12. #362  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    So, the metal piece is not a factor? How is the screen protected against the metal scratching the screen - even accidentally?
    The lip of the case prevents it from touching the glass, although I'm sure it can accidentally touch if not careful.
  13. #363  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by pbateman_as View Post
    The lip of the case prevents it from touching the glass, although I'm sure it can accidentally touch if not careful.
    Thanx - I guess the search continues.
  14. #364  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Ok...granted I've only had the Moko case for about 5 hours, but I am loving it. Fit is fantastic, and am loving the thinness and lack of bulk. Metal piece is not a problem at all, and it actually provides for a strong magnetic closure.

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
  15. #365  
    Scrambler#AC's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    ROM whore + Leankernal

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Another nod to the MoKo case. Fit is great, functions perfect, and is SLIM! I have (well had, the kids have it now) a Galaxy Tab 10, and loved the Samsung "book" cover. Protected it well for more than 1 year. So I think this case will also do just fine. The MoKo case is also inexpensive, unlike the Samsung GT 10 case, which IIRC, was not cheap.
  16. #366  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    To everyone that has been using the Moko Slim case for several weeks - how is it standing up? Any problems with it?
  17. #367  
    Caleb Morris's Avatar

    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Has anyone gotten a colored Moko ultra slim? I'm looking into getting the navy blue one.
  18. #368  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Just ordered a red one today. It should arrive in a week or so. Will report when I've seen it.
    I think I read somewhere that the case must be open in order to use the pogo charging connector. Not sure if this will bother me or not.
  19. #369  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbert1 View Post
    Just ordered a red one today. It should arrive in a week or so. Will report when I've seen it.
    I think I read somewhere that the case must be open in order to use the pogo charging connector. Not sure if this will bother me or not.
    The picture on Amazon definitely shows no opening for the pogo charger when the case is closed.
  20. #370  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    There's no opening for the pogo charger...but there's also no pogo charger. So it was a non issue for me.
  21. #371  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by emmui View Post
    i saw this case by MoKo on amazon:
    MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Google Nexus 10

    i also found a comparison video between the MoKo Ultra Slim and Poetic Slimline:
    I have the Poetic Slimline and agree with his complaint about the case interfering with the power and volume buttons. It doesn't block them but it does make them less easy to access. I think I'd rather have bought the MoKo case.
  22. #372  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNexusMan View Post
    There's no opening for the pogo charger...but there's also no pogo charger. So it was a non issue for me.
    I have a Pogo charger, they are now available. Look for the thread on this forum about the chargers. I have the Bear Motion case and the Poetic case, they both have the opening for the Pogo Charger.

    I am not for sure which Poetic case I actually have. I ordered the Slimline Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories but the case I actually received looks like the hardback here Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories The Package says Poetic Slimline Portfolio. I am not sure which case I like better, they both have pros & cons.
    Last edited by curlysir; 01-25-2013 at 05:29 PM.
  23. #373  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
    I have the Poetic Slimline and agree with his complaint about the case interfering with the power and volume buttons. It doesn't block them but it does make them less easy to access. I think I'd rather have bought the MoKo case.
    Thanx for the posting the vid - interesting, if you look at the video it does not seem that he even put his Poetic Case on all the way (maybe on purpose) - at or around 1:24 min - I could be wrong, but it looks like it is not on all the way. However, he is correct, it is very difficult to get the N10 in/out of that case. It is a shame, not a bad case (like the slim design), but quality control and the tightness of the case made it unusable for me.
  24. #374  

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    For those interested, the price of the Poetic Slimline has dropped on Amazon to $12.95.
  25. #375  
    crxssi's Avatar
    Linux: The power beneath

    Posts
    1,888 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    For those interested, the price of the Poetic Slimline has dropped on Amazon to $12.95.
    After my having to wait two months and through three "deliveries" that never arrived and were returned, and consistently slow and poor responding customer service, and subsequent non-great reviews, my recommendation is to look elsewhere for a case. At least they did process the refund for my cancelled order correctly (after having to ask them TWICE).
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus S Case
    By Sesro1978 in forum Nexus S Accessories
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. When will Android Central Store get Nexus S cases?
    By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus S
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Need a Nexus One Case
    By onenonlynex in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:04 PM
  4. Contest: Win one of 10 cases from Seidio
    By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:25 PM
  5. Contest: Win one of 10 cases from Seidio
    By Phil Nickinson in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

B