Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

Quote Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
    I was equally clueless and I did the same thing. And it wasn't until a day or so later until I tried the pen end on paper.
    I hope you did not scratched the screen lol!

I would email the seller and request a return label and explain that the cover blocks the speakers and that that is unacceptable. If that doesn't work I would let Amazon know. I've had nothing but great customer service with Amazon and 2nd party sellers.
    ~~Cindy~~

I'm still waiting on the iblason case I ordered on Nov 26th. Won't be buying anything else from them. I ordered the version that just attaches on corners, so hopefully it will work out okay when it finally arrives.

Cool Re: Nexus 10 Case

Came to this page looking for an integrated keyboard cover, possibly using the pogo pins on the left side (or bottom) of the tablet.

I bought the iBlason case from Amazon and am happy so far. The case came with a stylus holder and a stylus/pen. The speakers are exposed as are all the ports, except for the SD Card port. (Oh, wait, we don't have an external SD card slot.)

does anyone know if there are plans for an integrated case/keyboard like the Surface has? One of my staff has a Surface RT and I love the snap-on case, which only covers the front and has the integrated keyboard. No bluetooth to muck about with.

I picked up one of these case - it fits the nexus 10 almost perfectly - the power button gets partially covered but it does not interfere with it - otherwise ... perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Ponte View Post
    does anyone know if there are plans for an integrated case/keyboard like the Surface has? One of my staff has a Surface RT and I love the snap-on case, which only covers the front and has the integrated keyboard. No bluetooth to muck about with.
    I don't see how this would work. First of all the removable cover piece is on the opposite side of the pogo port so it would have to cover the back of the device to reach the pogo port [which I've never seen reported is expected to do anything other than charge the device]. Now if you use the removable cover piece side as the "hinge" side for your Keyboard cover then you wind up with the front facing camera at the bottom of the screen as well as restrict acess to the power and volume buttons. End result is a Bluetooth keyboard.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    Nexus 7 2013 [Son's]

Just got my new Poetic Slimbook Leather Case in the mail today. This is a damn good looking case. Very impressed with it.

Last edited by MrGutts; 12-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    YamahaDest and tsells like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGutts View Post
    Just got my new Poetic Slimbook Leather Case in the mail today. This is a damn good looking case. Very impressed with it.

Flikr is not good at sharing.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post

Flikr is not good at sharing.
    Thanks, I flipped it over to my photo Photobucket.

I have the same one I like it too!

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I got my i-Blason Auto Sleep / Wake Tablet Slim folio Book Shell Case today. It is ok, but not great.
    It has the built in Stylus Loop and Elastic Hand Strap. I actually like the hand strap more than I thought I would, but if the stylus is in loop it blocks hitting the power and volume buttons easily.
    Also, when the styles is in the loop it it lays a little crooked as it hits the clasp. That stuff I can deal with ... probably by cutting the stylus loop off it.

What is more annoying is that the cover does not quite come all the way to the far edge of the Nexus 10. I'll try to take some pictures and see if they show what I mean or not. I have a similar style case for my Xoom and the cover on that goes all the way across. I don't think that few millimeters will lead to it getting damaged but it just looks/feels wrong a little.

The construction quality is ok, but nothing spectacular. The auto-wake/sleep looks to be working fine.

I'm still hoping we see the official accessories soon. Until that happens I'll use this one until while looking for something better.
    I've got the Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case ordered so we'll see how it does.

Here are some quick photos I took. Photography was never my thing so pardon the quality.

Thanked by:
    tsells likes this.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks for sharing!

Check this one out, it looks like it can take a beating. Had one like this for my old iPhone 3gs and it protected it really well.
    Amazon.com: Poetic REVOLUTION Case for Google Nexus 10 Android Tablet by Asus Black: Computers & Accessories
    Last edited by N4warhead; 12-18-2012 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Added Picture
    Thanked by:
    roberts68 likes this.

My father is getting a Nexus 10 for Christmas. Now I need to find a case for him. Was looking for a smart cover type thing. But I'm not sure. Perhaps just the Amzer Jelly Case will do.

i dont like the jelly case. it may cover the front speakers.
    i bought the poetic case Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories and LOVE IT
    Its unique as the stand isnt a fold behind, so it has 2 different viewing angles to place it as a stand.
    check it out. of course, i got mine on pre-order for only $9.95. I see they raised their price. still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    I got my i-Blason Auto Sleep / Wake Tablet Slim folio Book Shell Case today. It is ok, but not great.
    It has the built in Stylus Loop and Elastic Hand Strap. I actually like the hand strap more than I thought I would, but if the stylus is in loop it blocks hitting the power and volume buttons easily.
    Also, when the styles is in the loop it it lays a little crooked as it hits the clasp. That stuff I can deal with ... probably by cutting the stylus loop off it.

What is more annoying is that the cover does not quite come all the way to the far edge of the Nexus 10. I'll try to take some pictures and see if they show what I mean or not. I have a similar style case for my Xoom and the cover on that goes all the way across. I don't think that few millimeters will lead to it getting damaged but it just looks/feels wrong a little.

The construction quality is ok, but nothing spectacular. The auto-wake/sleep looks to be working fine.

I'm still hoping we see the official accessories soon. Until that happens I'll use this one until while looking for something better.

Here are some quick photos I took. Photography was never my thing so pardon the quality.

This looks almost like my poetic cover i bought Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    i odnt use the stylus look on mine because i cant write on the tablet. i dont know why they even have that.
    i think my case onyl has 2 viewing angles for the stands, where yours has 3.

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post

Feel the same.

Sent from my Nexus 10
    My Toys
    Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
    Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
    Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
    Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
    Wife's Stuff
    Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
    Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
    Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Anybody tried this yet? Amazon.com: Poetic KeyBook Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty from Poetic): Computers & Accessories

Looks like exactly what I need...

-M

Edit: Just ordered it. Will update w/impressions after it arrives.
    Last edited by MordacTP; 12-20-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Thanked by:

I just received this one from Bear Motion. It's actually nice and it is cowhide leather outside/cowhide suede inside (not synthetic leather):
    Amazon.com: Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Cowhide Case Cover with Stand for Google Nexus 10 inch tablet - MP - Brown (Support Auto Wake/Sleep Function): Computers & Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    I just received this one from Bear Motion. It's actually nice and it is cowhide leather outside/cowhide suede inside (not synthetic leather):
    Amazon.com: Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Cowhide Case Cover with Stand for Google Nexus 10 inch tablet - MP - Brown (Support Auto Wake/Sleep Function): Computers & Accessories
    Does it have a Smart cover?

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitiGuy View Post
    Does it have a Smart cover?
    If you are asking if closing the case shuts off the screen, then the answer is no (although it is advertised with an auto wake/sleep function).

Anyone ever used a PDAir case before? Found this one: and it looks pretty nice, but never heard of the company and it's like 60 bucks. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post

The way it gapes open at the bottom center of the screen would drive me nuts. I know, most would probably not even notice it.
    ~~Cindy~~

Quote Originally Posted by ceyers50 View Post
    The way it gapes open at the bottom center of the screen would drive me nuts. I know, most would probably not even notice it.
    I don't think I could deal with the case covering the bezel like that in the first place.
    crxssi, Evilnut and RobB71 like this.
    KJ

Has anyone had tried this universal 10" tablet case by Solid Line? It looks ok, but is a little pricey if it doesn't work well. I'm looking for a folio case that has a few pockets for an HDMI cable and some adapters (OTG cable, etc).

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast