Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Default Re: Nexus 10 Case

Quote Originally Posted by ceyers50 View Post
    The way it gapes open at the bottom center of the screen would drive me nuts. I know, most would probably not even notice it.
    I hear you. This case is not perfect but it's a good start until something really good comes around.
    johnyguy#AC likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Has anyone had tried this universal 10" tablet case by Solid Line? It looks ok, but is a little pricey if it doesn't work well. I'm looking for a folio case that has a few pockets for an HDMI cable and some adapters (OTG cable, etc).

Folio 10 Universal Case
    Looks like it does not hold it very secure. I am so glad I have mine in the Supcase I bought. I dropped it while holding onto way too many things at once when getting into my truck. It was tucked under my arm holding it under my armpit. It fell right on its corner on my exposed aggregate driveway. The case stayed securely closed & protected the N10 perfectly. It will be staying in this case forever!
    Tim
    Droid 4
    Nexus 10
    Lapdock 500 Pro
    KJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    I hear you. This case is not perfect but it's a good start until something really good comes around.
    Update: I sent an e-mail to Bear Motion saying that the bottom part of the case wouldn't lay flat (on the lower bezel) and they said that they are sending me a replacement. Great service from this company if I receive a replacement that's better!

Still loving my case

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-HardBac...idcentral00-20

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Live2ride883 likes this.

just installed the iblason screen protector and poetic case. case seems nice for the price. it also shuts the screen on/off when you close it. thought i read somewhere that is it actually didnt.

My poetic case has auto shutoff

Quote Originally Posted by 88cavalierz24 View Post
    just installed the iblason screen protector and poetic case. case seems nice for the price. it also shuts the screen on/off when you close it. thought i read somewhere that is it actually didnt.
    That was me. It's works about 10% of the time so to be safe I just turn it on and of manually.

Quote Originally Posted by N4warhead View Post
    Check this one out, it looks like it can take a beating. Had one like this for my old iPhone 3gs and it protected it really well.
    Amazon.com: Poetic REVOLUTION Case for Google Nexus 10 Android Tablet by Asus Black: Computers & Accessories
    http://nexus10accessories.com/wp-con...d-766x1024.jpg
    This looks like the most amazing Nexus 10 case I ever seen! But there is one major flaw. No cover over the screen. The screen is the most delicate part of the tablet yet they thought protecting that was unimportant

I ordered my case a month ago and its supposed to ship tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
    ~~Cindy~~

Quote Originally Posted by ceyers50 View Post
    I ordered my case a month ago and its supposed to ship tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
    Which one?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,413 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I am still waiting on the kewlest Poetic case: Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    Originally my order said it would ship on the 27th, which is tomorrow, to arrive Jan 2. We shall see. Have been waiting 23 days and counting now. It is a looooooooooong wait.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by alebk07k View Post
    Which one?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
    The Poetic Slimline.

Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    ~~Cindy~~

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 &Cyanogen 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I am still waiting on the kewlest Poetic case: Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
    Originally my order said it would ship on the 27th, which is tomorrow, to arrive Jan 2. We shall see. Have been waiting 23 days and counting now. It is a looooooooooong wait.
    34 days & counting

Sent from another Galaxy... S II
    My Toys
    Google Nexus 10 JB 4.3
    Galaxy S4 JB 4.2
    Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3
    Moto Droid Cyanogen 7.2
    Wife's Stuff
    Galaxy Note II JB 4.2
    Galaxy S II ICS 4.0.3
    Galaxy Tab II 10.1 JB 4.1.2

I just checked mine, "You purchased this item on November 25, 2012."

Last time I checked this case it wasn't available to be ordered from Canada. When I checked now it was available but with an additional $15 shipping charge. Being desperate for a nice looking case, I went ahead and ordered it anyway. Looking forward to getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    Wow, that's so long to wait for shipping! Why does it take so long? I've just ordered mine and is getting delivered for a week. Its a different case though, I couldn't find that one in the UK. I'm getting this...
    Google Nexus 10 Tablet Case - G-HUB PropUp BLACK Stand: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Like many of you, I ordered the Poetic Slimline Portfolio. When I placed the order on Dec. 10th, Amazon (seller: Exact-Deal) said that it would be in-stock approximately Dec. 27th and delivered approximately Jan 2nd through 4th. Amazon now says it will be in-stock approximately January 2nd. I assume approximate delivery date will be pushed back as well.
    Dale M likes this.

Anyone kmnow anymore about a smart case being released for this

That's ok.
    I used to have a case like that.
    I didn't like that it only has one angle to view.
    My new case has a couple different angles.

I have the iBlason leather case and I love it so far.

It has 4 viewing angles ( if you count flat ) and the stylus that came with it isn't bad either. I have their screen protector as well and I would recommend it along with the case.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

What about the asus versasleeve? Anybody have experience with it?

ASUS - Peripherals & Accessories- ASUS VersaSleeve

I got this note from Exact-Deal on Amazon after my inquiry. I hope this goes for the rest of you because it's been a long wait for our Poetic Slimlines.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for your purchase. Unfortunately, our manufacturer
    found out this product is harder to produce than had originally
    planned. They need to extend the release date of this product a few
    extra days . Your order will shipped out on 12/28, and we will upload
    the tracking number to you once the package shipped out.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you
    If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Kaki from Exact Deal
    ~~Cindy~~
    Thanked by:

I just got this:Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that Exact-Deal shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed.

It shipped!

- - - Updated - - -

I just got this:Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that Exact-Deal shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed.

It shipped!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast