Nexus 10 Case

jon928

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Wish they had a case similar to the HP case for the Touchpad. I really don't like cases that have those little hooks that holds the perimeter at a few points.

Here's a pic of the HP one. If anyone finds one similar to this please post it up.

263067-hp-touchpad-case-inside.jpg 263071-hp-touchpad-case-viewing-angle.jpg

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes i'd buy a case like the one for the HP touchpad. its very sleek and thin for my liking. the thing about the N10 is that its not totally flat and curves upwards on the sides. i'm still waiting for other cases to appear.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
As to the iBlassen case linked above, it appears that it might cover the front facing speakers

Nope. The only "active" part of the speakers is in the top portion. And that case has cutouts in that area. Not that I like the thing... a friend of mine has something similar on his Transformer. It adds 50% more weight and doubles the thickness.

I might be in the market for a *THIN* silicon "case" that helps to protect the back and sides when using it. Will always just travel with it in a simple sleeve of some sort.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
if you're looking for a leather sleeve (pouch), the original samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and the galaxy tab 2 10.1 leather cases fit the nexus 10 perfectly...

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am still not satisfied with any of the cover posted in this thread. They are not bad but they are not what I am looking for.

I would like to see something like the official case.

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Lets hope Google releases the flip case soon, so the early adopters can have official protection. Hopefully 3rd party vendors will follow...

Sent from my Nexus 10 baby!

troup1998

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm using this

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Black) for Nexus 10 Inch Tablet: Computers & Accessories

With this

Amazon.com: IPAD-ST: Universal Tablet Stand for iPad, Kindle, and Tablet PC: Electronics

The case is great for carrying everything I need which includes the charger, stand, and tablet. I used this setup when I had my galaxy tab 10.1 and it worked well. Might also pick up a hard case just so I'm not paranoid about setting it down(although the build quality seems to suggest I shouldn't worry).

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Really really hoping for an identical 10 inch version of Poetic's Slimline N7 case...

81jNM4Y9WCL.jpg