Nexus 10 Case

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I just checked Amazon and have a tracking number. It says delivered by the 3rd. Man has my Amazon Prime 2 day shipping spoiled me!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I also got the "it is shipped now" message today. "Your estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 - Friday, January 4, 2013"

It is shipped via USPS, so, of course, the tracking number is pretty useless. USPS does not have the package yet, only the INTENT to ship it (also meaningless).

Anyway, it is good news.

Poetic slimline shipped! Loving the nexus 7 one I got for Xmas!
No, it is not shipped, but they intend to ship it....

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ah, mine is ACTUALLY shipped now. Location: SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188. "Expected Delivery By:
December 31, 2012" (That seems unlikely, but who knows)

mcox9000

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Poetic Hard Back Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic) for around $15 or if your looking for a keyboard try the Poetic Key Book Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Google Nexus 10 is really nice and the one I'm looking at for under $30. I also found a site with other accessories for the Nexus 10 if you want to check it out.
Nexus 10 Accessories ← Accessories for the Samsung Nexus 10

ChrisS#AC

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a Belkin leather cover for the SG Tab 10.2 yesterday at BB. It fits my Nexus 10.1 well, feels nice, the only issue is the power button is covered a little in the corner. Not enough to prevent you from powering on or off, just so that the button isnt completely available.The camera lens is uncovered and so are the side ports, the pogos on the bottom are available although Im not sure what I'd use them for as I use the mini USB on the side for charging. It is usefull as a stand and covers the sides well against damage and it looks good.
It was a bit pricy, but I had a gift card so...
All in all, I like it.

Last edited:

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
My poetic slimline portfolio case should be here soon. Amazon says it will be delivered on the 4th, but the USPS website says it should be delivered today. When it comes I'll try to remember to post here with how I like it.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine. It's great! Didn't expect the poetic logo to be silver. Nice touch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine. It's great! Didn't expect the poetic logo to be silver. Nice touch.

Pics? Mine seems to be stick in San Francisco.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics? Mine seems to be stick in San Francisco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37