Nexus 10 Case

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine and it's just what I was looking for!

20121231_161939-M.jpg

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
There's a rooCase on for $0.01 on Amazon ($5 with shipping and handling). I'm linking to the blog I saw it on as it's a good place too find new accessories.

rooCASE Dual Station Folio Cover ← Nexus 10 Accessories

I ordered this rooCase last week and it just arrived. Seems pretty nice, Nexus fits well and there are 2 pockets that could be used for stationery. Sleep/wake works well too. Not bad for $5 delivered.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Pics tonight or tomorrow when I get home. Same build quality as the n7 case. Really psyched. I'll try to remember to grab pics before going out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Dale M

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the 1 cent Roocase today ($4.99 with shipping). I was suprised it got here as quickly as it did. I already had the Bear cowhide case, but for 1 cent plus shipping....

The Roocase is going to get used for a few days to decide which case suits my needs best.

Both appear to be good quality, with the Bear perhaps better in terms of fit, and it is leather. The Bear has multiple viewing angles for landscape that are all useable for what I do with it. The Roocase has two angles, but the lower angle seems to low to me and in that position is a bit spongy to my way of thinking. The feature about the Roocase in additon to the 1 cent that I like is the fact that the front cover will lay back flat against the back. For holding in portrait mode by hand, it is comfortable. The Bear does not lay flat back, but has a 3/4" wide area that serves as a double hinge on one side and make gripping unhandy. I seldom use the tablet in portrait though, so it is not a big issue with me. The function of the Bear and the way it opens and props up works well for landscape use in the lap, or on a pillow on your chest while in the reliner :) . The smaller footprint of the Roocase does not afford much stability if not on a harder surface. The Bear has an opening for the POGO connector with the cover closed, the Roocase does not. In order to use the POGO the cover of the Roocase would need to be open or the tablet put in the case upside down, blocking the cameras. Neither of the cases would permit attatching the POGO with the tablet propped up, with the exception of the Roocase if the tablet were put in upside down. The upper part of the right speaker is covered with the Roocase moreso than with the Bear. Other than the speaker cutout, both cases have the cutouts in the correct spots, and have a cutout for the notification light with the cover open. Both cases have a loop for a stylus. Both covers have the auto on/off function that works properly.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
If there is anyone interested, you can vote for Speck to make a Nexus 10 fit-folio here: FitFolio for Nexus 10

They brought their Fit-Folio line over to the Nexus 7 since there was enough interest.
Here is the case: Google Nexus 7 Cases & Covers | Speck Products
And here is the thread from their user request forum, now marked as completed: Nexus 7 FitFolio

That doesn't really look much different than the Poetic, just a lot more expensive. Having choices is nice, though...

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I have been reading through this thread and am perhaps more torn than before I started. I am trying to decide between 3 cases for a Nexus 10 and would appreciate any recommendations - especially from those few that have used the products for a few weeks - maybe some of the luster has worn off after a while on some?

Ok, here they are:

At this point any advice would be helpful. Thanx.