Tracking from the Google Play Store

samagon

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Frustratingly, the wallet said'shipping in 3-5 days' and says 'pre-ordered' .

Guess I'll see what that means, but frustrating after such a lousy 30 minutes of knowing it was available, but the website wasn't working.

Oh well, will be worth it once I get it.

Overall, I'm not too worried, it's obvious they weren't prepared for this through the way the web front end responded, so I'm sure they weren't ready on the back end either (that's not to say I'm not dissatisfied with their lack of preparation).

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I thought I read/heard that the initial orders would ship same day. Of course, depending on where they are coming from that could still be today. Shipping was $13.99 "two day" yet it did say 3-5 days. Eh, it'll get here when it gets here, I was just curious if anyone received a tracking # yet.

Menschik

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

It looks like UK is getting the Nexus 10 delivered today. I received a tracking number yesterday @ 9:30pm GMT and this is what the tracking info is saying at the moment.

w79me2m6j015fmq2m2bn.png

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It shows 3 to 5 days because they might not ship it the day you order it. Once it ships it will be 2 day. I still don't have a tracking number but i hope they at least ship today so i grt it on friday. Mine doesnt say pre order. I think people that show preorder means the order went through but they ran out of stock, so those people will probably get theirs later

SuperJonCA

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gotten a tracking number yet, but I hope to get my tab quick because mountain view is only an hour away from me. California FTW:cool:!

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered late last night and my order still says Pending.
Is it safe to assume that since no shipped emails or tracking numbers have gone out in the USA, that all of your orders are "Pending" as well?

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If your order is pending then you are waiting for them to get stock. Pending orders won't ship anytime soon.

For example my order isn't pending and most people's orders arent pending. Pending orders are orders that got placed somehow but they ran out of stock before they could fulfill your order.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16GB which is supposedly still in stock

Update: That response made me nervous, so I called and the rep said I should have a tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning.
Despite being in the Pending section, my order is apparently in a success state.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16GB which is supposedly still in stock

Update: That response made me nervous, so I called and the rep said I should have a tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning.
Despite being in the Pending section, my order is apparently in a success state.

If your order is pending then you are waiting for them to get stock. Pending orders won't ship anytime soon.
For example my order isn't pending and most people's orders arent pending. Pending orders are orders that got placed somehow but they ran out of stock before they could fulfill your order.

My receipt stated "You will not be charged until your order has shipped."
Are people being charged but not provided tracking numbers?
Perhaps not charged, but transaction not showing as Pending in Google Wallet? To make sure I'm being clear, I am talking about online in Google Wallet in the Transactions section. I have last night's order at the top under a heading "Pending" and a bunch of prior app purchases below it in a section with the header "Completed"

Anyone else want to raise their hand and vote?
1. Card Charged?
2. In Google Wallet, transaction Pending or Completed?
3. Tracking Number?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Still listed as pending on the Google Wallet site. Under My Orders and Settings in the Play Store, it lists a status of "Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012" and have an authorization for the full amount on my discover card. 16GB ordered at 12:05PM EST

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
For me: card charged, Google wallet pending, no tracking yet.

I think there may some confusion based on the fact that in the play store order history section it's no longer pending, just in the wallet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mertbba

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe that they didn't ship some orders yesterday night. I hope they start shipping tonight so we can get our tablets by Friday.

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok I am sorry. I was looking at the play store history that doesn't show pending but if I actually go to the Wallet page it is under the PENDING header as well. I thought the link in the play store to order history and the online wallet page were one in the same. Sorry about that for the confusion. Yes mine is still under pending on the Wallet page.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Credit Card: Pending Card Hold

This from Google Wallet:
Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Google isn't saying my order is pending, it's not saying my ship date it says nothing but what you see above. I'm going to https://checkout.google.com/view/receipt?t= [Google order # here]