Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tracking from the Google Play Store

Who has a tracking number?

Default Re: Tracking from the Google Play Store

Frustratingly, the wallet said'shipping in 3-5 days' and says 'pre-ordered' .

Guess I'll see what that means, but frustrating after such a lousy 30 minutes of knowing it was available, but the website wasn't working.

Oh well, will be worth it once I get it.

Overall, I'm not too worried, it's obvious they weren't prepared for this through the way the web front end responded, so I'm sure they weren't ready on the back end either (that's not to say I'm not dissatisfied with their lack of preparation).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I thought I read/heard that the initial orders would ship same day. Of course, depending on where they are coming from that could still be today. Shipping was $13.99 "two day" yet it did say 3-5 days. Eh, it'll get here when it gets here, I was just curious if anyone received a tracking # yet.

Global Posts
    694 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

No tracking info yet but also says estimated ship date Nov 15th.

Still not able to order the 16gb? anybody else have this problem?

Hi guys,

It looks like UK is getting the Nexus 10 delivered today. I received a tracking number yesterday @ 9:30pm GMT and this is what the tracking info is saying at the moment.

Tracking from the Google Play Store-w79me2m6j015fmq2m2bn.png

It shows 3 to 5 days because they might not ship it the day you order it. Once it ships it will be 2 day. I still don't have a tracking number but i hope they at least ship today so i grt it on friday. Mine doesnt say pre order. I think people that show preorder means the order went through but they ran out of stock, so those people will probably get theirs later

I haven't gotten a tracking number yet, but I hope to get my tab quick because mountain view is only an hour away from me. California FTW!
    Keep it stress-free, brah!!!

They don't ship from Google's Office in CA. I am sure they have warehouses around the country.

Not one person in the US has gotten a "shipped" email yet...Amazon they're not!
    ~~Cindy~~

I ordered late last night and my order still says Pending.
    Is it safe to assume that since no shipped emails or tracking numbers have gone out in the USA, that all of your orders are "Pending" as well?

If your order is pending then you are waiting for them to get stock. Pending orders won't ship anytime soon.

For example my order isn't pending and most people's orders arent pending. Pending orders are orders that got placed somehow but they ran out of stock before they could fulfill your order.

I ordered the 16GB which is supposedly still in stock

Update: That response made me nervous, so I called and the rep said I should have a tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Despite being in the Pending section, my order is apparently in a success state.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollster View Post
    That is really weird then. Did you check your credit card to see if the funds were authorized? It might be a credit card issue then

Quote Originally Posted by Pollster View Post

Update: That response made me nervous, so I called and the rep said I should have a tracking number tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Despite being in the Pending section, my order is apparently in a success state.
    Quote Originally Posted by impulse101 View Post
    If your order is pending then you are waiting for them to get stock. Pending orders won't ship anytime soon.
    For example my order isn't pending and most people's orders arent pending. Pending orders are orders that got placed somehow but they ran out of stock before they could fulfill your order.
    My receipt stated "You will not be charged until your order has shipped."
    Are people being charged but not provided tracking numbers?
    Perhaps not charged, but transaction not showing as Pending in Google Wallet? To make sure I'm being clear, I am talking about online in Google Wallet in the Transactions section. I have last night's order at the top under a heading "Pending" and a bunch of prior app purchases below it in a section with the header "Completed"

Anyone else want to raise their hand and vote?
    1. Card Charged?
    2. In Google Wallet, transaction Pending or Completed?
    3. Tracking Number?

Still listed as pending on the Google Wallet site. Under My Orders and Settings in the Play Store, it lists a status of "Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012" and have an authorization for the full amount on my discover card. 16GB ordered at 12:05PM EST
    Thanked by 2:

For me: card charged, Google wallet pending, no tracking yet.

I think there may some confusion based on the fact that in the play store order history section it's no longer pending, just in the wallet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

I can't believe that they didn't ship some orders yesterday night. I hope they start shipping tonight so we can get our tablets by Friday.

Ok I am sorry. I was looking at the play store history that doesn't show pending but if I actually go to the Wallet page it is under the PENDING header as well. I thought the link in the play store to order history and the online wallet page were one in the same. Sorry about that for the confusion. Yes mine is still under pending on the Wallet page.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Credit Card: Pending Card Hold

This from Google Wallet:
    Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
    Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
    Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
    Google isn't saying my order is pending, it's not saying my ship date it says nothing but what you see above. I'm going to https://checkout.google.com/view/receipt?t= [Google order # here]

Quote Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post
    Credit Card: Pending Card Hold
    This from Google Wallet:
    Google isn't saying my order is pending, it's not saying my ship date it says nothing but what you see above. I'm going to https://checkout.google.com/view/receipt?t= [Google order # here]
    Looks like you are seeing the same as the rest of us.
    Click Transactions in the left rail of Google Wallet to see Pending/Completed headers
    Click "My Orders and Settings" link in the footer of the Google Play Store (while logged in) to see estimated shipping
    clarker07 likes this.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mertbba View Post
    I can't believe that they didn't ship some orders yesterday night. I hope they start shipping tonight so we can get our tablets by Friday.
    They still have to sync our accounts onto the tabs (for those who linked it).

Quote Originally Posted by PJnc284 View Post
    Still listed as pending on the Google Wallet site. Under My Orders and Settings in the Play Store, it lists a status of "Shipping estimate: November 15, 2012" and have an authorization for the full amount on my discover card. 16GB ordered at 12:05PM EST
    Thanks for this, didn't think to check the Play store, had just been checking my Wallet account. Psyched to see mine listed as shipping by the 15th as well.

Posted this in a thread on XDA, but thought I'd give the outline here as well..

On my orders under google play, it was showing as "Pre-Ordered", not pending, or completed, or anything else that anyone else has reported.

I got curious and gave a call to the good people at google to discuss. After they found my order (it wasn't coming up under my email account, that was a heart-stopping moment!), she confirmed that it would be shipping first thing tomorrow morning (ugh, looks like I'll be getting it on Monday next week).

In case anyone else sees "pre-ordered" on their google wallet (she mentioned I wasn't the only one who this was happening to), give them a call and confirm. Actually, if you have concern at all, give them a call, I'm not sure they'll be able to help if you're pissed that it's not being delivered to you tomorrow, but as with most people who are able to do direct queries on a database, they can access data that isn't pushed to us immediately.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

I signed up for UPS My Alert (long time ago) that tells me when packages are being sent to my address. I just got this:

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 11/15/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
    Tracking Number: 1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 1:15 PM and 5:15 PM
    UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air
    This is not from Google, this is from UPS. So there you have it! FWIW, Google Wallet doesn't show it shipped and the Play store still shows shipping estimate 15 November.
    Thanked by 3:
    clarker07 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast