Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I talked to Google regarding shipping

I called Google regarding shipping because I thought I had 2 day shipping and didn't want it to arrive at the office on Saturday with no one here. Not to worry!!! The 2 day shipping means it is shipping in 2 days and will arrive in 3 to 5 business days. Since it is shipping tomorrow I should receive it next Wed. or Fri.
    ~~Cindy~~

Default Re: I talked to Google regarding shipping

Doesn't seem right. It may delivered in 3-5 business days, but it IS 2 Day shipping.

Google Play Help

All packages are delivered via UPS two-day shipping. However, please note that it may take up to 2 business days for us to process your order for shipment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the UPS package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after 2 business days have passed, please contact our support team via phone or via email.

Once you place an order, charges generally post to your credit/debit card after your order has shipped, usually within a few days. Check your receipt on Google Wallet in the Transactions section of your account to see if your card has been charged or the exact date your credit/debit card was charged for your purchase. Note that immediately following your order, you may see an authorization in the amount of your order or a $1 authorization. Learn more about authorizations.

Thats not accurate at all. It takes 2-3 days for them to ship it out and then the actual shipping time is 2-DAY. It goes Fed Ex 2-Day which doesnt deliver on Saturday, its business days. So, when they finally ship the product you will get it in two business days.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That's what I thought, but she pulled up my order and said it was to ship the 15th and I would receive it in 3 to 5 business days. Since it ships UPS, I wouldn't get it until Monday if it ships 2 day and that would be fine.
    ~~Cindy~~

Quote Originally Posted by ceyers50 View Post
    That's what I thought, but she pulled up my order and said it was to ship the 15th and I would receive it in 3 to 5 business days. FedEx does deliver here on Saturday that's why I called in the first place.
    Fed Ex only delivers on Saturday if the shipper ships it via Fed Ex - Saturday which they didn't. If it goes 2-day then it is business days. Plus they used UPS anyway which doesnt ever do Saturday so you should be good

I called Google and it's 2days to process the order and then 2day shipping via UPS. Business Days. Looks most likely like Monday to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yes I won't have to worry about a Sat. delivery, I edited mine while you posted.
    ~~Cindy~~
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod411 View Post
    I called Google and it's 2days to process the order and then 2day shipping via UPS. Business Days. Looks most likely like Monday to me.
    Thanks, I wonder why she told me differently. You would think they would have been briefed.
    ~~Cindy~~

Not sure but I was impressed with their service. No hold times and very eager to help.

I don't think anyone is getting one delivered before Monday unless they are really close to wherever they're being shipped.

Ordered mine within 1 hour of going live.
    Received my tracking number email from Google this morning at about 4am eastern.
    UPS registered the scan at about 1pm. Facility sort at about 4pm. Site updated delivery date at about 5pm with a delivery date of tomorrow by end of day.
    Soft facility Louisville KY. Destination is North Carolina.

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Mine is saying delivery by tomm end of day. Weird thing was that they shipped the phone yesterday and I had just received the email this morning. This sort of cheered me up seeing how who knows when my nexus 4 will get here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post
    I don't think anyone is getting one delivered before Monday unless they are really close to wherever they're being shipped.
    Who said that? That guy is clearly wrong.

I predict a flood of threads "I got mine" this time tomorrow. Hope the Mods are on point.

It will be tomorrow and here is why . UPS just updated my tracking to show the back date of November 14 as processed . Special orders like this don't always enter into the system as normal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android C

Yeah, mine says original delivery date of Monday, updated to Friday by end of day. Kentucky to Georgia. Will be nice to get it by tomorrow. We'll see.

My package just scanned in at my location city at 4:25am Eastern. Nexus 10 is 100% being delivered today for the weekend!!!

Lucky, I got a back order email on my nexus 4's

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums