will the nexus 10 be sold in stores at all? could be a really dumb question

pkgear

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
no idea how google sells their phones + tablets

and if google does not sell any through stores (i havent seen or heard of this before), is there a way to have a hands on with this device?
would really like to see how it feels before i buy one

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It took a bit for the Nexus 7 to show up at Walmart. I'd assume we're looking at 2-4 weeks before we see them there.

Jacob1642

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
None of the Walmart's in my area will be selling the Nexus 10 (I work there). Would be nice if they did since i get a 10 percent discount. We do have the nexus 7 for sale. I ordered the nexus 10 at 11:13 central time on Tuesday and have yet to get a tracking number. Waiting for a huge upgrade to my current iPad 1 setup.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
None of the Walmart's in my area will be selling the Nexus 10 (I work there). Would be nice if they did since i get a 10 percent discount. We do have the nexus 7 for sale. I ordered the nexus 10 at 11:13 central time on Tuesday and have yet to get a tracking number. Waiting for a huge upgrade to my current iPad 1 setup.

How did you check if they'll be selling it? No one I've asked seemed to know what is going on with the thing, except for one store that told me they won't be getting it. Everyone else just said try later

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Jacob1642

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't say that Walmart won't sell the 10 in the future...but I can say that my store has no immediate plans to sell it. I asked the electronics guy.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
It's not at Best Buy. The places around me are Staples, Walmart, Sam's. I haven't seen it anywhere else. But I know some other places have carried it.

Nexus 7 is at Staples but no idea if they'll have the Nexus 10. I hope they do so I can try it out.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
The walmart in my town has had the N7 for a week or so and only just received the demo unit. Still waiting on the N10 to arrive, and then for the demo unit.

Edit: Spelling.

Motorola Photon 4G

Last edited:

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Supposedly it's because Google has been keeping stock meant for the high streets to themselves to make up for the Play demand. Curry's also tweeted a little while back that the 'manufacturer' wanted to keep things to themselves, but that they were trying to settle it. I guess you might not hear of the Nexus 10 in shops for a few weeks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I saw the Nexus 7 about 4 weeks ago at BJ's Wholesale Club (at a ridiculous reduced price of like $2 off or something) but when I went back a week ago, thy no longer had them on display.