Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default will the nexus 10 be sold in stores at all? could be a really dumb question

no idea how google sells their phones + tablets

and if google does not sell any through stores (i havent seen or heard of this before), is there a way to have a hands on with this device?
    would really like to see how it feels before i buy one

Default Re: will the nexus 10 be sold in stores at all? could be a really dumb question

its selling in walmart i believe but you have to wait.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: will the nexus 10 be sold in stores at all? could be a really dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    its selling in walmart i believe but you have to wait.
    hm no walmarts around where i live
    anyone know where else will sell nexus 10's?

Quote Originally Posted by pkgear View Post
    hm no walmarts around where i live
    anyone know where else will sell nexus 10's?
    none so far but its coming!! you may have to wait couple of weeks maybe

Default will the nexus 10 be sold in stores at all? could be a really dumb question

It took a bit for the Nexus 7 to show up at Walmart. I'd assume we're looking at 2-4 weeks before we see them there.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    It took a bit for the Nexus 7 to show up at Walmart. I'd assume we're looking at 2-4 weeks before we see them there.
    is the nexus 7 sold anywhere other than walmart? best buy, staples, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by pkgear View Post
    is the nexus 7 sold anywhere other than walmart? best buy, staples, etc?
    It's not at Best Buy. The places around me are Staples, Walmart, Sam's. I haven't seen it anywhere else. But I know some other places have carried it.

Nexus 7 is definitely sold at Staples, Gamestop, Walmart, and OfficeMax ( but not at Best Buy).

None of the Walmart's in my area will be selling the Nexus 10 (I work there). Would be nice if they did since i get a 10 percent discount. We do have the nexus 7 for sale. I ordered the nexus 10 at 11:13 central time on Tuesday and have yet to get a tracking number. Waiting for a huge upgrade to my current iPad 1 setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Burchfield View Post
    None of the Walmart's in my area will be selling the Nexus 10 (I work there). Would be nice if they did since i get a 10 percent discount. We do have the nexus 7 for sale. I ordered the nexus 10 at 11:13 central time on Tuesday and have yet to get a tracking number. Waiting for a huge upgrade to my current iPad 1 setup.
    How did you check if they'll be selling it? No one I've asked seemed to know what is going on with the thing, except for one store that told me they won't be getting it. Everyone else just said try later

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I can't say that Walmart won't sell the 10 in the future...but I can say that my store has no immediate plans to sell it. I asked the electronics guy.

I think they sell the Nexus 7 at Futureshop, but nothing about the Nexus 10 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    It's not at Best Buy. The places around me are Staples, Walmart, Sam's. I haven't seen it anywhere else. But I know some other places have carried it.
    Nexus 7 is at Staples but no idea if they'll have the Nexus 10. I hope they do so I can try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Nexus 7 is at Staples but no idea if they'll have the Nexus 10. I hope they do so I can try it out.
    Yeah, I've seen nothing about the Nexus 10 being carried anywhere besides Google, yet.

The walmart in my town has had the N7 for a week or so and only just received the demo unit. Still waiting on the N10 to arrive, and then for the demo unit.

Edit: Spelling.

Motorola Photon 4G
    Last edited by Slender Troll; 11-15-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Supposedly it's because Google has been keeping stock meant for the high streets to themselves to make up for the Play demand. Curry's also tweeted a little while back that the 'manufacturer' wanted to keep things to themselves, but that they were trying to settle it. I guess you might not hear of the Nexus 10 in shops for a few weeks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

My local Sam's Club said they expect to receive them. Not sure when, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan View Post
    My local Sam's Club said they expect to receive them. Not sure when, though.
    Hope they carry them. You'll be able to save a couple bucks, too.

Go Cubs...

I saw the Nexus 7 about 4 weeks ago at BJ's Wholesale Club (at a ridiculous reduced price of like $2 off or something) but when I went back a week ago, thy no longer had them on display.

I was reading that the Nexus 10 has been delayed because of Hurricane Sandy..

Quote Originally Posted by slotalkinwoman View Post
    I was reading that the Nexus 10 has been delayed because of Hurricane Sandy..
    oh you mean because they are made in New Jersey?

well if they live here in nj then it's very plausible. we got wrecked
    Nexus 5!
    The path to enlightenment begins with an unlocked bootloader...

twitter.com/indianajonze

It would be the ultimate sales and marketing buffoonery if they decide to not sell the N10 in a store - and this week especially.

is the nexus 10 available from a store like geekbuing, mcbub or pandawill, that is to say they sell it in US dollars and ship worldwide? Anonimous packages would be greate as well to avoid customs. Is there such a store?

Thank you!

Walmart, the last time I was there (week or 2 ago) nexus 10 units were available, but no demo unit.

Sent from my Nexus 7/Nexus 4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast