Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I Received A Tracking Number!

Good news for those who ordered a Nexus device on launch day. This just came through minutes ago via email from UPS:

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 11/16/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
    Tracking Number: 1Z*****************
    Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 11:45 AM and 3:45 PM
    UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

I ordered a 32 GB Nexus 10 at 11:34 am EST on the 13th. Coming to Florida.

Woot.

Default Re: I Received A Tracking Number!

Nice Maybe there is a chance Google shipped some of them out yesterday and today, but the website just hasnt updated yet. So much confusion going on

sweet ..... i want me tablet!!!!! sooo tired of using the ipad1.

False alarm, wrong order. It looks like Monday will be the day.
    Last edited by ceyers50; 11-15-2012 at 06:56 AM.
    ~~Cindy~~

Just got the email with a tracking# but it's not yet in UPS's system. Was that your experience? IF so, how long did it take to get in UPS system? Also, when did you get the initial email? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get mine tomorrow! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrod411 View Post
    Just got the email with a tracking# but it's not yet in UPS's system. Was that your experience? IF so, how long did it take to get in UPS system? Also, when did you get the initial email? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get mine tomorrow! Thanks.
    Mine departed Indianapolis at @ 2:45am on the 14th and will be delivered today. My notification email from Google was received at 3:30am this morning.
    ~~Cindy~~

Keeping my fingers crossed. Just want to get it before the weekend - that would be awesome!

See my post #25 here. I got that email at 4pm Central, yesterday. I got my Google email this morning at 3am. It's still not in UPS's system, though.

Did you log into UPS? Mine didn't show up until I logged in.
    ~~Cindy~~

Quote Originally Posted by ceyers50 View Post
    Did you log into UPS? Mine didn't show up until I logged in.
    No, but only because I couldn't remember my login info. I just logged in:

Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 11/16/2012

Doesn't seem like I can use My Alerts because it's a commercial address. At least that's the error message I'm getting with I try to sign up for it.

Google sent me my tracking number this morning. Still waiting for UPS to update the information.

I also got a tracking#. It shows that it shipped on the 14th, so I am hoping to get it for Friday. I didn't get the email from Google until early this morning but the UPS info shows the 14th. Still need to wait for UPS to update info though.

Got my tracking #, not yet active on UPS.com
    Darth Vader offers you a Guinness.

Global Posts
    694 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Same here I recieved my tracking info this monring but it's not active yet.

Same deal, email confirmation of shipping, wallet updated to show shipped, tracking number not active, but second day air, to me means today is the first day, tomorrow is the second day, so I'm hopeful I get to transfer files and stuff this weekend.

Looks like a lot of us are getting tracking numbers. Mine came at 1:30 last night. No info yet, but I assume that means that mine will be arriving on Monday. Friday would have been awesome, but at least that will make for a much more enjoyable end to the weekend than usual.

If it's not Friday I'll die.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Ordered a 16GB within 30 minutes of it being available and have not received any tracking as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by samagon View Post
    Same deal, email confirmation of shipping, wallet updated to show shipped, tracking number not active, but second day air, to me means today is the first day, tomorrow is the second day, so I'm hopeful I get to transfer files and stuff this weekend.
    This isn't how it works. I ship stuff every day via ups and FedEx so I have a decent amount of experience. Cut off time for ups is about 5pm, and everything before that time gets shipped that night. This does not count as first day. Whether it gets to the facility at 9 am or 4:50 pm it goes out at the same time. That being said, it could always arrive a day early. Here's to hopeful thinking!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

If it shipped on the 14th, arrival will be the 16th = 2 day shipping.

The day it is shipped does not count, or else it would be next day shipping. The day it is shipped means that UPS picked it up from Google, then it has to be processed and sorted on their end (UPS), before being placed on a plane for delivery to the appropriate UPS facility near you, before being sorted again and placed on a truck to be delivered to your house.

Mine is listed as being billed and shipped on the 14th, therefore I will receive it tomorrow (Friday) the 16th.

ROM
    CM9 RC1

Mine just showed up in the UPS tracking. It shows my origin scan was in Louisville? So Google must have staged these around the ups system.
    It doesn't show a delivery estimate yet... But I'm guessing it will arrive tomorrow since I'm in Atlanta and it shows in transit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jtbndy View Post
    Ordered a 16GB within 30 minutes of it being available and have not received any tracking as of yet.
    16GB, and no tracking number here either

Finally updated on UPS at 1:15pm Eastern. Louisville KY facility. Status: In Transit.

No other info.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

got the tracking number in the early AM...but still no info when i track it on UPS....hoping for Monday delivery i guess.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast