Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Default Re: POGO Charger

Quote Originally Posted by bru87tr View Post
    I am sure a lot of people were not patient enough and wait to see if item got shipped.

I was happy to get tracking and shipped on the 28th, but it seems to have stalled on the 31st. I would have expected some activity by now on the item. Hopefully it updates soon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
    If you looked at the message you got with the tracking number the seller states it is only tracked while in Korea, once it is put on the ship the tracking stops. It was clear on the email I received from the seller however, it still sucks because you have no idea when it will actually show up which can be a problem when you live in an apartment and packages go to the leasing office instead of to your front door. So the guy was clear but apparently not very adept at international shipping. I don't care what shipping method you use but there should be tracking throughout - this is 2013 and it shouldn't be too hard to find a shipper who offers tracking numbers throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by theween04 View Post
    If you looked at the message you got with the tracking number the seller states it is only tracked while in Korea, once it is put on the ship the tracking stops. It was clear on the email I received from the seller however, it still sucks because you have no idea when it will actually show up which can be a problem when you live in an apartment and packages go to the leasing office instead of to your front door. So the guy was clear but apparently not very adept at international shipping. I don't care what shipping method you use but there should be tracking throughout - this is 2013 and it shouldn't be too hard to find a shipper who offers tracking numbers throughout.
    Wow this entire thing is a joke.
    Thanked by:

Looks like this is just a cable without any charger.

With the original cable and charger I also get 20% charge per hour on my N10.

Quote Originally Posted by theween04 View Post
    A recent survey reports that there has been an increase of tracked tins of beans throughout Korea............

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

I think hey use Korean postal service to USA, and then USPS in the USA which doesn't have tracking, except after you receive the package (which is useless).

Just placed an order, now to see how long it take to get here. If it works as described will be worth the cost. Now we need a docking station.

Quote Originally Posted by RonD View Post
    I think hey use Korean postal service to USA, and then USPS in the USA which doesn't have tracking, except after you receive the package (which is useless).
    USPS does have tracking - it sucks compared to UPS and FEDEX tracking, but it does work and isn't just for after you receive it. It doesn't get updated as much but its still there. Now I am not sure if you have to pay extra but its there. I would be ok with it even if it updated after the fact because it would go to my leasing office and I don't feel like having to go there every day for say the next week to see if it has shown up.

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

Maybe it's extra cost. I've never had it tell me anything in tracking except the package was delivered. Once it gave me the tracking history, but only after the package was delivered. I think tracking is standard with every other delivery service.
    rsb148 likes this.

Got an email today that the cable I ordered yesterday has shipped. Has a Korea post tracking number.

Quote Originally Posted by curlysir View Post
    Got an email today that the cable I ordered yesterday has shipped. Has a Korea post tracking number.
    Me too.
    Thanked by:

someone has already received and left him positive feedback on the cable..but that dude lives in sweden

There is other people got they too in USA and UK.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

My pogo charger arrived today. Just got home and plugged it in and so far everything is working nicely! I'll report back if there's anything new to add.
    GJALRING likes this.

Are u in the USA.?

Did you order it express?

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

I'm in Canada. Didn't order express, just standard shipping.

Thanks so I should get mine tomorrow or next days since I ordered same day as was on eBay.

Just got my POGO charger today via regular mail. It was ordered the first day that it was available and it arrived exactly when their confirmation said that it would (they said between the 9th and 15 of January).
    My Nexus 10 was at 82% and I plugged in the POGO charger and it went to 88% in an hour (+6%). I will let the battery drain down a lot and then plug in the charger to see if it makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tsells View Post
    Just got my POGO charger today via regular mail. It was ordered the first day that it was available and it arrived exactly when their confirmation said that it would (they said between the 9th and 15 of January).
    My Nexus 10 was at 82% and I plugged in the POGO charger and it went to 88% in an hour (+6%). I will let the battery drain down a lot and then plug in the charger to see if it makes a difference.
    That is not impressive at all. I would think that is charging slower than the USB port. Mine should be here in the next few days. I hope it is better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    anonuk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CampCash View Post
    That is not impressive at all. I would think that is charging slower than the USB port. Mine should be here in the next few days. I hope it is better than that.
    I agree, but that wasn't a fair test. I am going to run the battery down to 20% and charge it then. I'll report the results.
    Thanked by:

I got mine today its high quality I had my tablet at 60% I used a timer and set the timer for 2 hours so its shuts the power off
    from the charger. ,when I came back it was at 100% I did not turned of the tablet durring charging.
    Not bad at all , I have to test it more from zero charge to 100%...

Mine just charged at almost 20%/hour using the new POGO charger. (My N10 was drained down to 30% when I charged it.)
    Note: I also changed the plug to what I now believe is the original one that came with the N10.

Ordered the Pogo on the 10th but have not received any type of confirmation or "item shipped" email. I wonder if they are having problems meeting demand?
    Also, I can find no real contact email listed in their "Contact Us" web page, and I'm surely not going to place a call to Korea.
    At least I used PayPal and can open a dispute if I don't hear anything from them within a couple weeks.
    Keeping fingers crossed.

Ordered mine 12/24 and recieved it yesterday. Haven't had a chance to use it yet as battery is still 50% charged

It doesn't sound like it charges much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by anonuk View Post
    It doesn't sound like it charges much faster.

That's because it isn't a charger, just a plug that you use with the charger the N10 came with. It might be more durable than the micro usb connector though...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast