POGO Charger

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
That's much better. Right now I charge at around 8%/hour.

Something must be wrong with your tablet. I clocked my charge times. I drained my tablet all the way until it turned off, then set 30 minutes on the clock and plugged it in. results after 30 minutes my tablet reached 9%. giving that 1% may be remaining power that's 8% every half hour. Though if /hour meant half hour I feel stupid. I checked my charge time again at 1 hour and 10 minutes I got 20%. But If the pogo charger charges at 10% every 30 minutes that equals 3.3% charge every 10 minutes, where as micro usb charges at a rate of 2.6% every 10 minutes. Which mean usb charging will reach 100% at 6 hours and 30 minutes where as pogo charger charges 100% at 5 hours. Which means the ebay description of 25% charging speed increase is accurate. Though math can't be truly accurate when it comes to batteries and that 1% variable I factored in as remaining power on usb charging.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So with the video on the ebay page you provided. It charges about 10% every 30 minutes, so 5 hours to charge. Is that better than what you current owners are experiencing now?

Mine charges 6.3%in 30 min if I leave it turned on WiFi set to turn off automatically after screen.
I was expecting a faster charge with the pogo but I ordered it anyway,
Maybe with a different charger would charge faster .

Will how it works

- - - Updated - - -

So with the video on the ebay page you provided. It charges about 10% every 30 minutes, so 5 hours to charge. Is that better than what you current owners are experiencing now?

Mine charges 6.3%in 30 min if I leave it turned on WiFi set to turn off automatically after screen.
I was expecting a faster charge with the pogo but I ordered it anyway,
Maybe with a different charger would charge faster .

Will how it works

jstevenkim

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

As you may already be aware, we have been trying to resolve an issue with ebay for selling more items. So far, all the orders had been shipped out, so we are expecting your feedbacks about the pogo cable. Please leave your feedback on ebay in order for us to help us in resolving the issue with ebay. If you are interested in buying one while on waiting a new listing, please visit our offcial website, Magnectic Pogo Cable – MagNector. Thank you.

anonuk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

As you may already be aware, we have been trying to resolve an issue with ebay for selling more items. So far, all the orders had been shipped out, so we are expecting your feedbacks about the pogo cable. Please leave your feedback on ebay in order for us to help us in resolving the issue with ebay. If you are interested in buying one while on waiting a new listing, please visit our offcial website, Magnectic Pogo Cable ? MagNector. Thank you.

Will you ship on Amazon UK?

bru87tr

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

As you may already be aware, we have been trying to resolve an issue with ebay for selling more items. So far, all the orders had been shipped out, so we are expecting your feedbacks about the pogo cable. Please leave your feedback on ebay in order for us to help us in resolving the issue with ebay. If you are interested in buying one while on waiting a new listing, please visit our offcial website, Magnectic Pogo Cable ? MagNector. Thank you.

I am sure a lot of people were not patient enough and wait to see if item got shipped.

I was happy to get tracking and shipped on the 28th, but it seems to have stalled on the 31st. I would have expected some activity by now on the item. Hopefully it updates soon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I am sure a lot of people were not patient enough and wait to see if item got shipped.

I was happy to get tracking and shipped on the 28th, but it seems to have stalled on the 31st. I would have expected some activity by now on the item. Hopefully it updates soon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

If you looked at the message you got with the tracking number the seller states it is only tracked while in Korea, once it is put on the ship the tracking stops. It was clear on the email I received from the seller however, it still sucks because you have no idea when it will actually show up which can be a problem when you live in an apartment and packages go to the leasing office instead of to your front door. So the guy was clear but apparently not very adept at international shipping. I don't care what shipping method you use but there should be tracking throughout - this is 2013 and it shouldn't be too hard to find a shipper who offers tracking numbers throughout.

anonuk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If you looked at the message you got with the tracking number the seller states it is only tracked while in Korea, once it is put on the ship the tracking stops. It was clear on the email I received from the seller however, it still sucks because you have no idea when it will actually show up which can be a problem when you live in an apartment and packages go to the leasing office instead of to your front door. So the guy was clear but apparently not very adept at international shipping. I don't care what shipping method you use but there should be tracking throughout - this is 2013 and it shouldn't be too hard to find a shipper who offers tracking numbers throughout.

Wow this entire thing is a joke.

nicobie

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Looks like this is just a cable without any charger.

With the original cable and charger I also get 20% charge per hour on my N10.

Theredscot

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site

A recent survey reports that there has been an increase of tracked tins of beans throughout Korea............

RonD

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I think hey use Korean postal service to USA, and then USPS in the USA which doesn't have tracking, except after you receive the package (which is useless).

curlysir

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Just placed an order, now to see how long it take to get here. If it works as described will be worth the cost. Now we need a docking station.

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I think hey use Korean postal service to USA, and then USPS in the USA which doesn't have tracking, except after you receive the package (which is useless).

USPS does have tracking - it sucks compared to UPS and FEDEX tracking, but it does work and isn't just for after you receive it. It doesn't get updated as much but its still there. Now I am not sure if you have to pay extra but its there. I would be ok with it even if it updated after the fact because it would go to my leasing office and I don't feel like having to go there every day for say the next week to see if it has shown up.

RonD

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's extra cost. I've never had it tell me anything in tracking except the package was delivered. Once it gave me the tracking history, but only after the package was delivered. I think tracking is standard with every other delivery service.