Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Default Re: POGO Charger

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Lietz View Post
    You forgot this part in product features: Input: AC 100-250V 150mA; OutputC 5V 3.1A or 15W (Shared by two ports)
    Tyler: I emailed the manufacturer/distributor and they responded - The two ports share 3.1A, that means each port can provide up to 3.1A as long as there is no device in the other port. However, it is the device that determines how much it wants, not the charger. The charger provide amps passively.
    Since I only plan on using the wall wart with one device (my N10) I think I will be OK.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    I just wanna know how quickly it charges the device compared to the in-box charger.
    Sorry this took so long, always hectic around here

It does not charge as fast.
    Stock charger went from 10-54% in 2.5hrs
    This one went from 43-75% in 2.5hrs

Keep in mind nothing is linear so in theory the battery may charge the first half faster then the second half, which might mean they are close to the same...

-Danny

Quote Originally Posted by dcastillo View Post

Keep in mind nothing is linear so in theory the battery may charge the first half faster then the second half, which might mean they are close to the same...

-Danny
    No worries. Besides, good testing takes time. :P That's actually pretty weird that the stock one actually charges faster than the POGO charger or even the same speed. I thought they were known for being much faster.

Sorry if not clear... I though you asked me to compare to the two port 3.1A charger off amazon... I dont own the pogo yet

sent from a Nexus, nothing less will do...

Sorry if not clear... I though you asked me to compare to the two port 3.1A charger off amazon... I dont own the pogo yet

Oh lol I was gonna say, that's a weak POGO charger. XD

just got mine today. 2 weeks from the day i ordered. works good so far and it saves wear and tear on the usb port. not sure about charging speed compared to original cable. i will probably keep the battery topped off when it needs it instead of just plugging it in at bedtime.

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

The first of the 2 I ordered arrived today. I like it much better than the micro USB connector. Not sure how much faster it charges, but it is faster and charges well with the tablet turned on and in use. Definitely worth $20!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Ordered 2 from Amazon Feb 1. Arrived today! Snaps nicely to the port and fit easily thru the Bear Motion case. Great product!

Fwiw I've been using my pogo charger for 4 days now. If i connect the charger while i'm using the galaxy 10 it will charge it up while in use. I noticed that a few people were having trouble with their battery discharging during use even with the usb cable plugged in. My 10 charges with the pogo cable while i'm using it.

I just ordered mine today through Amazon.com for $19.95 and free shipping.
    Nexus 4
    Nexus 10

Quote Originally Posted by jstevenkim View Post
    we are making it. In fact we are the original and direct supplier of the pogo cable in Korea. Since we are just approved to sell the pogo cable in the B2C market, now I am just pre-announcing it.

It works brilliantly! I ordered one through Amazon recently.

-Danny
    Why are people comparing random %?

Is it that hard to compare like for like? Even both from 0-100%

Because I unfortunately don't have the time to do a better comparison atm... so I figured I would at least try to contribute something...

"I have read in another post that there is no wrong way to attach the pogo connector ie. No up or down. It appears so.
    I have not done any comparative tests with the stock charger, but will leave this to other experts."

Actually, the magnets are polarized so the charger really grabs when the dished side is toward the screen. Otherwise, it's loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgraham75 View Post
    I just ordered mine today through Amazon.com for $19.95 and free shipping.
    How did you get free shipping? The site still shows a shipping charge. Thanks

Well just noticed my case doesn't has a slot to put the POGO charger through. That's unfortunate.

I am an Amazon Prime member.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Nexus 4
    Nexus 10

I found no pogo charger for a Nexus 10 on Amazon with Prime shipping. I am a prime member as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aglasser View Post
    I found no pogo charger for a Nexus 10 on Amazon with Prime shipping. I am a prime member as well.
    Amazon.com: Nexus 10 Pogo Cable: Electronics
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanMan14 View Post
    This is the one I just ordered. I'm not a prime member however I have a discover card and amazon let me use cashback rewards....

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Got mine yesterday. Used it today. 12%-100%, 4 hours 45 minutes.
    My case gets in the way slightly, but works OK.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I ordered mine from Amazon a few weeks ago for $20 and got it within days. I like it much better. And charge times are faster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

I've had mine from eBay since the company launched it and this thing charges my nexus 10 just fine. I'd recommend it to anyone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Offered mine on the 14th got it today. Seems okay. I can tell I'm going to need to figure out a way to mark the top and bottom. And although it fits through the hole on my poetic case it's a little tight, and the magnetic attraction isn't as strong as I was hoping but then again the magnetics are fairly small. Overall I like it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

There is a slight groove (swale) in the top of the plug. Hard to see but you fingers can feel it.
    Thanked by:
    CynicX 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast