POGO Charger

VKM2F

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
My pogo charger arrived today. Just got home and plugged it in and so far everything is working nicely! I'll report back if there's anything new to add.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my POGO charger today via regular mail. It was ordered the first day that it was available and it arrived exactly when their confirmation said that it would (they said between the 9th and 15 of January).
My Nexus 10 was at 82% and I plugged in the POGO charger and it went to 88% in an hour (+6%). I will let the battery drain down a lot and then plug in the charger to see if it makes a difference.

CampCash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got my POGO charger today via regular mail. It was ordered the first day that it was available and it arrived exactly when their confirmation said that it would (they said between the 9th and 15 of January).
My Nexus 10 was at 82% and I plugged in the POGO charger and it went to 88% in an hour (+6%). I will let the battery drain down a lot and then plug in the charger to see if it makes a difference.

That is not impressive at all. I would think that is charging slower than the USB port. Mine should be here in the next few days. I hope it is better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
That is not impressive at all. I would think that is charging slower than the USB port. Mine should be here in the next few days. I hope it is better than that.

I agree, but that wasn't a fair test. I am going to run the battery down to 20% and charge it then. I'll report the results.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today its high quality I had my tablet at 60% I used a timer and set the timer for 2 hours so its shuts the power off
from the charger. ,when I came back it was at 100% I did not turned of the tablet durring charging.
Not bad at all , I have to test it more from zero charge to 100%...

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine just charged at almost 20%/hour using the new POGO charger. (My N10 was drained down to 30% when I charged it.)
Note: I also changed the plug to what I now believe is the original one that came with the N10.

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the Pogo on the 10th but have not received any type of confirmation or "item shipped" email. I wonder if they are having problems meeting demand?
Also, I can find no real contact email listed in their "Contact Us" web page, and I'm surely not going to place a call to Korea.
At least I used PayPal and can open a dispute if I don't hear anything from them within a couple weeks.
Keeping fingers crossed.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
When I left a feedback on eBay there was other 45 people have left a positive feedback. As many others I got my cable on time ,you will get yours as well ,may take 12 days ,,no need to worry.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Thinking of purchasing this...what other advantages is there other than a faster charge?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
well I keep looking for the pogo charger but it is not available anywhere I dont know what to search for on ebay, and on another note what is the power brick on the nexus 10 AMP? is it below 2 amps because it charges very slow, but no pogo cable available yet by google and relying on being available on ebay which are none at the moment.