anyone else with order issues/tracking/charges to CC

newdroidexp

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
i ordered my google nexus 10 device on launch day. 2 days after(15th) i received confirmation that i did place an order on the 13th!!! on google wallet it say they also received my order (15th). it is now the 16th and still no tracking number. i also called my CC company to see if any transactions were made....NONE!!. furthermore i send 2 emails (9AM) to googles help center with this exact concern on my order. still no reply from google!

WTF IS GOING ON !!!!!

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had exactly the same experience and as 7am this morning no cc charge and no response to an email I sent them yesterday.
Just a little while ago I received an email with tracking number.
These products have been so hyped up, and we're all impatient like children at Christmas waiting to get our new devices.
Obviously Google was not prepared for this kind of response, so it looks like they're just a little slow filling the orders. It's easy to say now that I've received my shipping confirmation, but I guess we just have to be patient and wait for Google to catch up. My guess is you'll probably hear something today.
Hopefully this was a learning experience for them.

newdroidexp

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
yeah still no reply from my emails. and no confirmation :( i wonder what happens if it surpasses the 3 to 5 days shipping. maybe ill get free shipping. oh well hopefully monday or tue ill get it

JustKim76

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order 11/13. Got a confirmation email about 45 minutes later. Then, nothing. I called Google on 11/16 and was pretty much told, "Yeah, we're doing the best we can but we're backlogged. You'll PROBABLY have a tracking number by the end of today." Well, 2 emails later and phone call today, 11/19 and still nothing. You can hear the exasperation in the customer service rep's voice. When I called today I was told pretty much the same thing about being overwhelmed with customer demand (and not even for the Nexus 10 but for the Nexus 4) and I should hear something by the end of the week. I can only imagine that a holiday thrown into this week will only make this process take longer. I was also told that since my order says, "Pending," I'm in line to get one and should receive a tracking number over a "wait three weeks" email.
Since I technically should have received my Nexus 10 today or tomorrow, I asked to have the shipping waived. If there had been an option, I probably wouldn't have chosen to pay $13.99 in shipping costs. I was told that a request would be made but there was no guarantee. I'm really not impatient about receiving the device. I'm impatient about not having emails answered. Even if I got the "wait three weeks" email, I'd be fine because at least I would know something.

Lemingus

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys I feel your pain. Google Play support is HORRIBLE. I tried cancelling my order but they can't even cancel it. My order is simply in limbo.

SUFFICE TO SAY.. I bought an IPAD 4 over the weekend and I couldn't be happier. I will NEVER order from Google again.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
i ordered my 16gb on sunday the 17th in the evening, when they came back in stock online.
i was wondering when i would get the shipping email and read their faq's and it said it takes 2 days to generate the shipping confirmation.
sure enough, tonight, the 19th, i got my ups shipping confirmation email.
says it'll take 24 hrs for the tracking# to populate on ups.
but the faq's said its a 2 days shipping service.
so i am expecting mine on the 21st, or weds.
i am hoping it comes because with thursday being a holiday and i leave for a cruise on friday that i wanted to take it.
has anyone else had the days work out like they are supposed to?

JustKim76

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i ordered my 16gb on sunday the 17th in the evening, when they came back in stock online.
i was wondering when i would get the shipping email and read their faq's and it said it takes 2 days to generate the shipping confirmation.
sure enough, tonight, the 19th, i got my ups shipping confirmation email.
says it'll take 24 hrs for the tracking# to populate on ups.
but the faq's said its a 2 days shipping service.
so i am expecting mine on the 21st, or weds.
i am hoping it comes because with thursday being a holiday and i leave for a cruise on friday that i wanted to take it.
has anyone else had the days work out like they are supposed to?

It's stuff like this that is getting me even more upset about the whole thing. You mean to tell me that someone who ordered 4 days after me is getting their device before me? If I could cancel my order and start from scratch I would, but I have a feeling that would open an entirely new can of worms.

jbc28

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 16 gb on the 18th. I received an email today at 4pm that it had shipped and would be delivered on the 20th. Then a received an email tonight at 8pm that showed my tracking # and that it had shipped. Clicking on the tracking # takes me to UPS where it says a label has been created.

If this order is anything like my Nexus 7 order I will be lucky to get it in 2 weeks.

Lemingus

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Upset is an understatement .. this is a perfect example of how Google knows nothing about retail. REading the reviews on here makes me very grateful I cancelled this order and went with an IPAD 4.

Chadwick17

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just for the sake of more data I actually had a flawless shipping experience. Ordered on the morning of the 13th and received by noon on the 16th. The one problem that I did have was that somehow two orders were placed at the same time and I had to end up cancelling one but that was it. Guess I got lucky.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci