- 9 Posts
Got my Nexus 10 - display issue
I received my Nexus 10 today and basically love it. However, I noticed that the brightness of the display keeps fading in and out. Anyone else noticed this issue? Suggestions on how to fix? Not a major issue, but is kind of irritating.
after posting this I found in the display settings this setting: Pulse notification light, and the option was checked. I unchecked it and will see if that resolves the issue. At least the brightness has stayed the same while I was typing this. nope, there it went. So that wasn't it.
- 11-16-2012, 05:23 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 05:24 PM #3
- 11-17-2012, 12:42 AM #5
Re: Got my Nexus 10 - display issue
Pulse notification light is the for the small light in bottom center of tablet that pulses on and off when you get an email or other notification. It has nothing to do with the screen. I always turn off auto brightness on all my phones and tablets, I've noticed problems with auto brightness on lots of android and also windows phone devices.
- 11-17-2012, 08:08 AM #6
- 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM #7
- By tyrelian in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 07-14-2011, 12:26 AM
- By pirarre in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 232Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:15 AM
- By Shrek74 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2011, 01:53 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:28 PM
- By Shinwei in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM