Nexus 10 MKV video and flash support

macswi77

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning All,
I just wonder if I will be able to play MKV movies on Nexus 10 one's transferred from my PC, like for example 11gb big full hd. Also how smooth are videos 1080p played from YouTube ? Any experience?
Also has NEXUS 10 got web flash support?

Regards

circleinsideabox

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Good morning All,
I just wonder if I will be able to play MKV movies on Nexus 10 one's transferred from my PC, like for example 11gb big full hd. Also how smooth are videos 1080p played from YouTube ? Any experience?
Also has NEXUS 10 got web flash support?

Regards
The Nexus 10 (ice cream sandwhich and so on....) do not support flash natively. But I installed the last build of Flash for 4.0 from Adobe and I installed Firefox Beta and I have had a flawless experience with flash content so far.....The regular Firefox app kept disappearing (force closing.) So I downloaded the FireFox Beta and have had a great browsing experience.

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Are there any official instructions on how to install flash for the N10? Is what circleinsideabox described, the only way to get flash?

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Download xscope browser from the store. When you open it the first time, it will ask where you want to DL flash. Choosing from xda will be much easier to install.

I've watched live streams of F1 from speed.com, and WEC racing and they are gorgeous even if they aren't full 1080p. 1080p from other sites are really great looking also.

Pretty much the same procedure as the N7 http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...ad-before-posting-new-thread-about-flash.html

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
sweet. thanks to the both of you for the info. i now have a more vast and better browsing experience. If only flash supported Andriod 4.1 and above from the getgo....

eliotj

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Download MKV Video from the play store. It allows you to play AVI, MKV and others. I searched for days and days with mixed results. some would play the BLUE RAY rips without audio, some had codec issues, none would play an AVI.

MKV Video, version 1.0.
the newer version does nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC