Staples and Nexus 10

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I want to preorder it, but I have no idea when it will officially be sent, and I will be going out of town for the holidays for 3 weeks. UGHHHHH. I want this tablet in my hands already.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So I guess this means the next batch will be ready the second week in December :/ the waiting game begins...still not sure which route I should take with this :/

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody called and ask about the date when the Nexus 10 will be shipped? I can't seem to find it on the pre-order page. I'm thinking about purchasing it the first week of December and have it shipped to the place I will be during my vacation from school. Good or bad idea?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody called and ask about the date when the Nexus 10 will be shipped? I can't seem to find it on the pre-order page. I'm thinking about purchasing it the first week of December and have it shipped to the place I will be during my vacation from school. Good or bad idea?

its already shipping. many have got their nexus 10 devices now. there is no pre order. it went on sale right away.

if you order now you will get it in less than 5 days. some have got it in 2 days

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
its already shipping. many have got their nexus 10 devices now. there is no pre order. it went on sale right away.

if you order now you will get it in less than 5 days. some have got it in 2 days

You are talking about the Staples Nexus 10? No way! I gotta order this once I get home.

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Just curious how do you know that they are already being shipped?

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
That's what I figured. I'm not sure what to do. Either way it wont get to my home or the place I'm staying at for my winter break until the 24th-30th and I'll be coming back home on the 31st. I might as well just have it shipped to my girlfriends place since she will be there.

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I bought it online.I figured this will give me some time to see what cases/keyboards are available or that may come out as well during the holiday season and before school starts. I'll be getting mine on Dec 31st