Was there a preloaded EQ on the N10?

peaches1998

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had an EQ app on my other Android tablet and it was uploaded to my N10. I got a screen asking me to make it the default EQ.

When I went into Settings: Sound, this EQ and another one were there. I made my app store EQ the default and somehow removed the other.

Once I realized that the speakers sounded better in a Flat EQ setting, I uninstalled the EQ app but now the other one, the one I think came preloaded as a default one, is gone.

Or am I going mental and there never was a default EQ in the Sound setting?

Thanks.

Shelly

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've not installed any EQ and there is nothing is nothing under Sound for me. I access the equalizer when music is playing by pressing the three vertical dots, " equalizer" is an option there. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

peaches1998

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for clearing this up for me.
I did discover how the Play Music app allows for an equalizer once the song is playing as you describe.
But it is only applicable to Google store music purchases, not applied to any streaming music services like Pandora or Jango.

So I'm not sure what I actual remember seeing uder the Sound settings. At least I did not trash anything by accident.

Shelly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084