bookmarks disappeared

peaches1998

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
When I got the N10, I was able to synch it with the Chrome browser on my computer and all of my bookmarks transferred over into a folder, Desktop Bookmarks.

Late last night, I discovered that this bookmark folder was gone, All that remained was the Mobile bookmark folder which was always empty,

Called support and soon discovered that the tablet Synch was turned off. All attempts to turn it back failed,

My workaround was to email my bookmark links from my computer to myself, and then click on each link and save the bookmark, As I don't need all of my bookmarks on the intendetablet, this process did not take too long,

As I can't foresee needing to synch to my computer in the future, I decided to not exchange my tablet, which otherwise is working fine,

Anyone here see a need for an exchange now?

I should add that when the first support tech could not solve the problem, he transferred me to a supervisor who said they could not help anymore but could not give me a phone number for Chrome help. Wrthless!

peaches1998

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just a follow up.

I did decide to replace the tablet just so it would be fully functioning.

What's weird is that my links to this and another Android forum both disappeared this morning from the bookmark bar of my computer's Crome browser as well. I did restore them. Google giveth and Google taketh.

Shelly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34