Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree45Likes

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts

Default Re: Really Hating My Nexus 10 and the crap battery!

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    Light bleed seems pretty common on lots of devices. Fortunately, mine doesn't seem to have any. (Unlike my new Lenovo Twist, which has considerable bleed on the bottom of the screen)

My N10 also has no dead (or stuck on) pixels or dust or creaky back. I have heard a few complaints about creaky back, but none about dead pixels or dust under the screen. Of course, I don't read EVERY post, but I have been following most important threads in this forum since the N10 came out.
    Well that's good to hear you got a good one! You might want to check out:

Nexus 10 General - xda-developers

especially the "Damn it - Nexus 10 has light bleed!!!!" thread....there are a lot of people that had the problems I had with the hardware.

I had light bleed at 0% back light on the two I had and returned them both. I really wanted to like this tablet but it seems like its really hard to find one without a flaw.... just accepting the flaws on a $500 tablet is unacceptable to me.

Yea if kinds been having an issue too. I charged mine to bout 86% and after like 2.5 hrs of downloading its down to bout 40%, can u tell me bout how long a single percent is supposed to last

Quote Originally Posted by atg284 View Post
    Well that's good to hear you got a good one! You might want to check out:

Nexus 10 General - xda-developers

especially the "Damn it - Nexus 10 has light bleed!!!!" thread....there are a lot of people that had the problems I had with the hardware.

I had light bleed at 0% back light on the two I had and returned them both. I really wanted to like this tablet but it seems like its really hard to find one without a flaw.... just accepting the flaws on a $500 tablet is unacceptable to me.
    I agree, unless you didn't know it was it was a flaw until you were told to look for it. Mine has light bleed when I turn it up to a brightness level to level I don't use, or if I need it that bright due to ambient lighting then I can see it anyway. I could take any man made device and find an imperfection in it which includes my iPad 3, Xoom, iPhone 4S and Razr.

My gripe is the software. My old Xoom is much more reliable then my nexus 10. I feel I have to reboot this thing every time I use it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I got mine on the 5th of Feb & I've discovered that usb part that connects to the tablet is damaged I think that's why it was taking long to charge hence why battery wasn't lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicX View Post
    I agree, unless you didn't know it was it was a flaw until you were told to look for it. Mine has light bleed when I turn it up to a brightness level to level I don't use, or if I need it that bright due to ambient lighting then I can see it anyway. I could take any man made device and find an imperfection in it which includes my iPad 3, Xoom, iPhone 4S and Razr.

My gripe is the software. My old Xoom is much more reliable then my nexus 10. I feel I have to reboot this thing every time I use it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    Did the new update not fix the software issues for you?

I can live with the time it takes to charge but mine does not even want to charge now, regardless of the position I put it in or giggling the cord. It's like there is a bad connection somewhere.

Thread necro...

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234