My First Tablet

tetonpost

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, nice to be here! First off, contrary to the cute title (which is true) I'm an old pro in this business. CS degree in '71, IBM Sys 3-38 consultant, bought one of the first IBM PC's in '81, developed graphics software with it and I've been an internet app developer for years now...

I've been waiting to jump into Android and the tablet world, and Nov 13 seemed like a good time :)

I approach this whole thing from a virgin, yet intelligent perspective. I've never owned a smart phone and I've never written any apps outside of my PHP, javascript, jquery world...

I love this little device! I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it and everything is good so far.

Looking forward to enjoying the knowledge contained in this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, nice to be here! First off, contrary to the cute title (which is true) I'm an old pro in this business. CS degree in '71, IBM Sys 3-38 consultant, bought one of the first IBM PC's in '81, developed graphics software with it and I've been an internet app developer for years now...

I've been waiting to jump into Android and the tablet world, and Nov 13 seemed like a good time :)

I approach this whole thing from a virgin, yet intelligent perspective. I've never owned a smart phone and I've never written any apps outside of my PHP, javascript, jquery world...

I love this little device! I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it and everything is good so far.

Looking forward to enjoying the knowledge contained in this forum!

Welcome to AC. :) Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. Wait a month or so for more people to get their N10s and this forum should really start to pick up.

Just wish I had one on the way. ;)