- 2 Posts
My First Tablet
Hi everyone, nice to be here! First off, contrary to the cute title (which is true) I'm an old pro in this business. CS degree in '71, IBM Sys 3-38 consultant, bought one of the first IBM PC's in '81, developed graphics software with it and I've been an internet app developer for years now...
I've been waiting to jump into Android and the tablet world, and Nov 13 seemed like a good time :-)
I love this little device! I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it and everything is good so far.
Looking forward to enjoying the knowledge contained in this forum!
Last edited by ragnarokx; 11-20-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: removed blog advertisement
- 11-20-2012, 04:54 AM #2If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 11-20-2012, 12:46 PM #3
- 11-20-2012, 05:38 PM #4
- By hbquikcomjamesl in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:33 PM
- By oldschool2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 27Last Post: 09-26-2012, 06:34 PM
- By Comineeyeaha in forum ASUS EeePad MeMoReplies: 14Last Post: 03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
- By BretHorick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
- By wayfr#ac in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:13 PM