Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tetonpost
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My First Tablet

Hi everyone, nice to be here! First off, contrary to the cute title (which is true) I'm an old pro in this business. CS degree in '71, IBM Sys 3-38 consultant, bought one of the first IBM PC's in '81, developed graphics software with it and I've been an internet app developer for years now...

I've been waiting to jump into Android and the tablet world, and Nov 13 seemed like a good time :-)

I approach this whole thing from a virgin, yet intelligent perspective. I've never owned a smart phone and I've never written any apps outside of my PHP, javascript, jquery world...

I love this little device! I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it and everything is good so far.

Looking forward to enjoying the knowledge contained in this forum!
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 11-20-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: removed blog advertisement

Default Re: My First Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by tetonpost View Post
    Hi everyone, nice to be here! First off, contrary to the cute title (which is true) I'm an old pro in this business. CS degree in '71, IBM Sys 3-38 consultant, bought one of the first IBM PC's in '81, developed graphics software with it and I've been an internet app developer for years now...

I've been waiting to jump into Android and the tablet world, and Nov 13 seemed like a good time :-)

I approach this whole thing from a virgin, yet intelligent perspective. I've never owned a smart phone and I've never written any apps outside of my PHP, javascript, jquery world...

I love this little device! I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it and everything is good so far.

Looking forward to enjoying the knowledge contained in this forum!
    Welcome to AC. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. Wait a month or so for more people to get their N10s and this forum should really start to pick up.

Just wish I had one on the way.

ROM
    Bugless Beast

Which bluetooth keyboard did you get? I'm interested in picking one up for my N10.
    Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
    Which bluetooth keyboard did you get? I'm interested in picking one up for my N10.
    This!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I bought the Logitech Keyboard for Android 3.0+ at a Best Buy store in Idaho Falls.

Here's the link:

I also bought this kick *** little bluetooth speaker:
    Last edited by tetonpost; 11-20-2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: An addition...