- 33 Posts
To Root/Unlock or not to Root/Unlock?
This is my question.
I have never been one to mess with my nexus phone since I use it for business however I am curious about doing this on the Nexus 10. Since there is not much bloat ware etc, what are the benefits from rooting this tablet? I am sure this has been discussed in the phone section, but I am more interested in tablet use.
- 11-22-2012, 08:49 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: To Root/Unlock or not to Root/Unlock?
Only benefit I'm considering it for is getting adblockers running (yeah i'm a bad guy who can't stand the constant selling)
I think the only other use I can think of is being able to use file managers and get direct access to all the files on the device, not sure that's of much use tbh.
- By wavebreak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:06 AM
- By NicA666 in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:45 AM
- By ZombieHack in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:34 PM
- By akarol in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:18 PM
- By ethan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:24 PM