32GB is Back Instock @ Play Store

GBSoren71965

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I thought about waiting to order the 32gb version, but I already have a 32gb Nexus 7 and I plan on using that when I travel. My 10 will be used as my couch browser so I really didn't need that much storage....and I saved $100.

sumx4182

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How will amazon save you $75??

I save 5% off purchases from grocery stores from American Express. So if I purchase $500 in Amazon gift cards, I will save $25. I believe the tax was something like $33. And shipping was $13. Assuming no tax and no shipping from Amazon (usually is)...that right there is $71. Also, if I purchase $500 in gift cards, I'll get fuel perks ($0.10 per gallon of gasoline, per $50 spent)...so that's $1 a gallon. My car takes 16-18 gallons of gas normally when I fill up, so that's another $16 there too. So upwards of almost $90 I can either save outright, or save on other purchases. Effectively lowers the purchase price of the N10 to almost $400 because the fuel is something I'd have to buy anyway and I'm not really put-out by going to buy gift cards from a grocery store so that I can get the cash back from my credit card.

Sometimes, they even offer double fuel perks on some purchases so if I time it right, I could save $2 a gallon on the gas.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, I had purchased the GN10.1 and now that it arrives tomorrow I am sending it right back. I need to rethink my tablet decision and really decide if I need two GN devices (Getting the GN2 on Verizon) and perhaps the Nexus 10 is the way to go. yet I keep hearing negative things about battery life etc.

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine! I had an order on Staples, but the delivery wasn't until Christmas, so I went ahead an cancelled that.

Can't wait! The day I can finally give this iPad 3 to someone else will be a VERY happy day in my house!!!

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I had purchased the GN10.1 and now that it arrives tomorrow I am sending it right back. I need to rethink my tablet decision and really decide if I need two GN devices (Getting the GN2 on Verizon) and perhaps the Nexus 10 is the way to go. yet I keep hearing negative things about battery life etc.

I would not worry about battery life. I was a little hesitant after the first few days of ownership, but the last couple of days have made me feel better. I've used the device for probably 8-9 hours the past two days (without charging it). The battery had around 30% left before I put it on the charger. This even included an hour-long show and a bunch of other Youtube videos. Just make sure you power it off when you aren't going to use it for an extended period of time.

hillkwaj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hard to fathom folks complaining about things like battery life or light bleed based on 1 or 2 reports or even folks who have never held the unit. Get real and realize that you're talking about the 1% here as these are solid products. Try it for yourself and make up your own mind if you're really that anal. I sold my 3rd generation iPad as I much prefer the Nexus. Battery is about the same in real world and light bleed is less - but not a real world issue on either. And, yes, I've already done a 7 hour flight over night with the Nexus watching 4 movies in a dark cabin - looked great and was still going strong.

krusty20874

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping notice yesterday and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I just got (2) Nexus 7s for my kids and now with the 10 our little family is complete. If only I could get the wife to switch from IOS......

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's being sold at cost like all Nexus devices so don't expect Black Friday sales. Also don't expect Amazon to sell it. Your best bet given all the quality control issues people are having is to wait for it to show up in retail stores so you can return or exchange it right away if you need to. My guess is it will show up in Staples etc shortly after Thanksgiving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer