Rubberized back: Slippery for me
Don't get me wrong, I love the rubberized feel of the back. I prefer it to the alternatives, if feels great in the hand. However, I'm actually finding it more slippery when I hold it. Even when I prop it up on something it tends to slip down on its own.
Just curious if I'm the only one?
Re: Rubberized back: Slippery for me
I guess I'm the only one.
FWIW, the multiple reviews referring to it as "fingerprint magnet" I've not found to be the case.
I still love the feel of it regardless and would take it over aluminum or what my TF700 had where I was constantly worried about scratches.
- 11-21-2012, 04:47 PM #3
- 11-21-2012, 05:02 PM #4
- By gtg465x in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 71Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:30 PM
- By DrPreeth in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2012, 03:38 AM
- By beef5stew in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:38 AM
- By kmp14 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-10-2010, 01:14 PM
- By davidlw#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:44 PM