- Linux: The power beneath
- 1,691 Posts
I am trying to explore video chat stuff so I can get my Mom set up and trained.
Has anyone tried ooVoo on the N10? I loaded it and it keeps forcing portrait-only mode and I can see other people but they can't see me. Almost like I have some phone-only app or something strange. So I loaded it on my old Xoom and it worked perfectly on that. Maybe it is just too new of a device?
I tried Skype and that seems to work, but would like to see how ooVoo quality compares.Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Provide HTC feedback here: http://www.htc.com/www/contact/email
- 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM #2
- By jaybro0813 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
- By txtmikhail in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:54 PM
- By txtmikhail in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
- By Smokexz in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2010, 06:38 PM
- By txtmikhail in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:10 AM