Just saw my friends Nexus 10!! Its best looking & amazing

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Most of us know that this tablet is amazing. but like few i had doubts about how the back look and how thin it is!!

clear your minds guys it looks amazing and very thin! It looks nothing like what we see in pictures.

Its extremely thin and light. most importantly the back look amazing.

thought i would share this for anyone having doubts about the look of this device.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I played around with an N10 at work yesterday, and I have to agree that it does look better in person.

Agreed. It looks fantastic. I have no idea why people were so critical online when they were looking at the photos. Even in a photo I thought it looked fine. But it is true that in person, it is even nicer. And a photo doesn't blow you away like it does when you first hold it.

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the 16gb n10 for my fianc?e and I. Cannot wait to get it, it's our first tablet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I took my nexus 7 back for the 10 and will never look back. The look and feel is amazing. . I highly recommend to anyone looking for a high end tab. I had a Galaxy tab 10.1 and like it but Samsung is been horrible with updates. Anyone looking for a tab 10.1 white 32 gb. It's in perfect condition and if rooted with a custom rom it really performs well. I just wanted a pure Google experience.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet