Just saw my friends Nexus 10!! Its best looking & amazing
Most of us know that this tablet is amazing. but like few i had doubts about how the back look and how thin it is!!
clear your minds guys it looks amazing and very thin! It looks nothing like what we see in pictures.
Its extremely thin and light. most importantly the back look amazing.
thought i would share this for anyone having doubts about the look of this device.
- 11-21-2012, 12:32 AM #2
- 11-21-2012, 06:20 AM #3
- 11-21-2012, 07:40 AM #4
Re: Just saw my friends Nexus 10!! Its best looking & amazingClick "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
- 11-21-2012, 08:24 AM #5
- 11-22-2012, 04:43 PM #7
- 11-22-2012, 05:26 PM #8
- 11-23-2012, 09:05 PM #9
- 12-11-2012, 01:03 PM #11Luvzmobile
- 188 Posts
Re: Just saw my friends Nexus 10!! Its best looking & amazing
I took my nexus 7 back for the 10 and will never look back. The look and feel is amazing. . I highly recommend to anyone looking for a high end tab. I had a Galaxy tab 10.1 and like it but Samsung is been horrible with updates. Anyone looking for a tab 10.1 white 32 gb. It's in perfect condition and if rooted with a custom rom it really performs well. I just wanted a pure Google experience.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2HTC One
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC Evo LTE
- By akhan4786 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:12 AM
- By phonemaster123 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 27Last Post: 04-21-2012, 05:36 PM
- By wirezd in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2012, 03:02 AM
- By merbiyatch in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 01:00 AM
- By ienjoysoup08 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:28 AM