Anyone switched from n7 to n10?

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just wanna hear feedback from people who had n7 experience and what they like about n10. Thinking about getting one but not sure 7'' is what i like but i find my n7 usage mainly at home so portability isn't an issue.

mdcraig

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I've gone from the n7 to n10. I haven't decided which I like better. I love the size of the n10 for video watching but its a little awkward form reading. I guess it depends on what you are using it for.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

jbc28

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have both. I think that I prefer the 7. For me it's the perfect tablet to keep beside the recliner. The screen on the 10 is really great, though.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I went from a Asus Prime to a Nexus 7 mainly because of its size. I never thought a 7 inch tablet would be for me but let me tell you this little guy is a beast! I truly love this tablet.

It is so good I sold my Prime last week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I sold my n7 a week or so before the n10 came out. I much prefer the n10's bigger screen now that I have it. I'm 60 so a bigger screen is nice for these geezer eyes. I use it for the web, tumblr, etc. at home. The touch sensitivity is a little off. Speed is better; boots fast. I'm totally glad I made the switch.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
What about.. Screen? is it one of those Samsungs super colorful screens?

Highest resolution screen in a tablet 300 PPI vs the ipad 3 I believe like 264 PPI. Not sure how food the colors are but it has to be super sharp

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have both. I loved my 7, but there are somes things I like a bigger screen for so I ordered the 10 as well. I really like both. As others have said it depends on how you will use it. I prefer the 7 for reading books, but for browsing the web or doing any PC type productivity the larger screen rocks.