Printing With Nexus 10

mraiii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I was wondering if there is a way to print with the Nexus 10. I've searched the web for this answer and no luck. My mother saw my N10 and after talking a bit, she wants to sell her laptop and get the N10, her only concern is printing things from the web. Anyone printed anything using the N10?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an Epson printer and Epson has a free app that works great. Of course, if you don't have an Epson printer this isn't a solution :). I have successfully printed several times with it, though.

Kilgorehorn

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I installed cloud print and successfully printed a test page, but when I open an email I can't find a print command anywhere.
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

GBSoren71965

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I also just installed cloud print, works good once you figure out you have to use the "share" link, then you'll see the print to cloud printer option.

dbanker77

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
OK, How did you figure it out? I'm having the same problem. I try to print from a web page...a "print" option on the page and nothing happens. I also had a successful test print.

I figured it out for web pages, but the included e-mail app doesn't have the "share" option in the drop down menu. I don't see a way to print e-mails...just a minor inconvenience.

I installed cloud print and successfully printed a test page, but when I open an email I can't find a print command anywhere.
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I was wondering if there is a way to print with the Nexus 10. I've searched the web for this answer and no luck. My mother saw my N10 and after talking a bit, she wants to sell her laptop and get the N10, her only concern is printing things from the web. Anyone printed anything using the N10?

Thanks for your help.

I've used the Cloud Print app to print via Google Cloud Print. You need to set up cloud printing in Chrome and then leave your computer on. OfficeSuite also allows printing via Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca