So I got my Nexus 10 32 GB today. After installing and configuring, I discovered a dead pixel. It's not a stuck pixel (pixel stays at a specific color), but a dead one (always black).
Anyone else with that defect?
BTW, the screen is also not equally lit. It's a little bit darker at the right 30% and the top 5% of the screen (looking at the screen with the camera at the top).
I guess, I have to return it. :-(
PS: I already tried pixel fixing apps to no avail.
- 11-26-2012, 08:07 PM #3
- 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM #4
- By meatwad in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:22 PM
- By don0814 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
- By iboombastic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:23 AM
- By iboombastic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:28 AM
- By Frankie_Bones in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:37 PM