Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default STILL hasn't been shipped

Ordered my 16 gb Nexus 10 on release day, 11/13. It's not backordered, it's still available through the Play store, yet I still don't even have a tracking number. I have spoken to no less than 4 different people at Google support, no one can tell me why it hasn't shipped. I've also been communicating with support through email. My case has been escalated to the "third tier," whatever that means. My husband and I joke that we should be getting a free tablet just for waiting so long with no real solution.

Default Re: STILL hasn't been shipped

If it were me I'd probably just order a new one either through Play or Staples. If/when the 2nd shows, refuse it or send it back. I believe as long as you don't open it, there is no restocking fee.

Is it possible to cancel the original order and then re-order. I ordered my Nexus 10 32 on Thursday 11/22/2012 and they sent me an email on 11/23/2012 that it had shipped and included a tracking number which I checked today and it was in transit. I should have it on Monday 11/26/2012.

I ordered mine on release data as well, and when other people started receiving theirs I still didn't have any shipping info. I called customer support and they apologized profusely and overnighted my N10. I had it by 10AM the next day. I'd say give them a call before reordering or anything.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by mdcraig View Post
    I ordered mine on release data as well, and when other people started receiving theirs I still didn't have any shipping info. I called customer support and they apologized profusely and overnighted my N10. I had it by 10AM the next day. I'd say give them a call before reordering or anything.
    That's the thing.... We HAVE called and spoken, on the phone, to at least 4 different people and not once has someone offered to just ship the damn thing. They always want to investigate and escalate.

As for canceling and reordering, yeah, that would be easy but we've now got a lot of time invested in this and want to see how it plays out.

I ordered mine at 2:30pm Eastern on Black Friday. No shipping info yet. You guys no have me slightly paranoid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by CampCash View Post
    I ordered mine at 2:30pm Eastern on Black Friday. No shipping info yet. You guys no have me slightly paranoid.

they need 1 or 2 business day to ship your device. since you ordered it on black friday(holiday for most).
    sat/sun is holiday they will only ship it on monday. you chose the wrong time to order.

ROM
    CM 10 M2

Just curious, I ordered my tablet on the 24th (Saturday), does that mean my order wont be process until Wednesday (by the earliest)? Then I have to wait 3-5 business day for my shipment right?

Should be 2 day express shipping

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    CM 10 M2

Quote Originally Posted by roberts68 View Post
    Should be 2 day express shipping

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    I'm still waiting for it to be processed. Currently it says:

Nov 24
    Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 24
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 24. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

ROM
    CM 10 M2

So how long should it take for the order to be processed? I really want this tablet. I know I'm acting a little spoiled sorry.

I still have no update to my order. I will give them tomorrow before Operation Paranoid goes into effect.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

So tomorrow will be two weeks since I placed my order and have yet to receive anything. I've been told again that my case has been escalated to the third tier and that I should be credited shipping charges. I feel like that's the least they can do at this point. This is completely unnecessary and I should have had this product by now.

Please if you have been waiting that long just cancel and reorder. I have ordered two Nexus 10 since launch. Shipped within 2 business days and arrived 2 days later. Something has to be wrong if you are waiting this long.

I will say I didn't order on launch day though.