Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello and Thank You (Also a couple of questions!)

Hello All!

I felt it only correct to join the community and thank everyone for their input into the Nexus 10 forum.

I have been lurking for a little while whilst I have been deciding which tablet to buy and found the topics/posts on here very informative on deciding which one to go for. It will be my first tablet and also my first Android device which is why I have been 'umm-ing' and 'ah-ing'!
    I have been an iPhone user for the last few years and at one point would have just naturally bought an iPad. However I am really bored with iOS - I think it looks and feels tired. So about a month ago I started to look for alternatives. A Nexus 7 owning friend mentioned that the 10 was being launched soon and I started to do my research, during which I came upon this forum which has been extremely helpful. I think I have finally made my decision - a Nexus 10 it will be!!
    So once again a huge 'thank you' to all the regular posters here!

If I may, I have a couple of questions. This is probably aimed more at my fellow UK users: -

1) Is Sky Go available on the Nexus 10?
    2) Why on earth can't I use a Visa debit card with the Play store?! It has a debit card option??

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Hello and Thank You (Also a couple of questions!)

I think that as long as you have a visa debit card in you Google wallet, you should be able to use it on the play store. But I'm not sure. Sky go id's available on the N10

Default Re: Hello and Thank You (Also a couple of questions!)

A Visa debit card should work. I am unsure of prepaid debit cards.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2