- 1 Posts
Hello and Thank You (Also a couple of questions!)
I felt it only correct to join the community and thank everyone for their input into the Nexus 10 forum.
I have been lurking for a little while whilst I have been deciding which tablet to buy and found the topics/posts on here very informative on deciding which one to go for. It will be my first tablet and also my first Android device which is why I have been 'umm-ing' and 'ah-ing'!
I have been an iPhone user for the last few years and at one point would have just naturally bought an iPad. However I am really bored with iOS - I think it looks and feels tired. So about a month ago I started to look for alternatives. A Nexus 7 owning friend mentioned that the 10 was being launched soon and I started to do my research, during which I came upon this forum which has been extremely helpful. I think I have finally made my decision - a Nexus 10 it will be!!
So once again a huge 'thank you' to all the regular posters here!
If I may, I have a couple of questions. This is probably aimed more at my fellow UK users: -
1) Is Sky Go available on the Nexus 10?
2) Why on earth can't I use a Visa debit card with the Play store?! It has a debit card option??
Thanks in advance!
- 11-25-2012, 04:30 AM #2
- 11-25-2012, 08:26 AM #3
- By solutionpc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:04 AM
- By 3-K in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Raven71 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:02 AM
- By johnsloa in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:46 AM
- By dijia in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:37 PM