- 2 Posts
wifi setup and preferences
New to these forums, and new to android and tablets too! Looking for a little help.
I have configured my N10 to use two wifi connections, my home router connected to my home broadband, and my phone running ICS and personal wifi hotspot.
How do I tell the N10 to prefer my home connection and only use the phone connection as a backup? As I don't want it using up my mobile data allowance unless I am actually out of the house!
- 11-25-2012, 07:09 AM #2
- 11-25-2012, 11:27 AM #4
Re: wifi setup and preferences
Pull down the right 'shade' from the top of the screen. This get you to the settings menu. Select the wifi icon. This will take you to a list of the wifi connections the tablet can see. Select the wifi you want and select connect. I don't think there is any way to make one preferred over the other.
- 11-25-2012, 01:02 PM #5
- By Makisupa in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2013, 02:10 PM
- By kevincwelch in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2011, 08:12 AM
- By brodieduncan in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:27 AM
- By kmills2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:20 PM
- By mscalero in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:21 PM