what keyboard are you using?

ibikeiruniswim

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I just switched to Thumb Keyboard and I'm loving it so far. I use swype on my g3 but the split screen keyboard is really nice on the Nexus 10.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I used Swype up until the Swype style KB on 4.2. I really like it with one exception: With Swype if it chooses the wrong word you can go back and tap on the word several words later, it will offer suggestions to change it. The Android flavor doesn't do that except for the current word. So, if it chooses the wrong word and I'm several words past, going back and tapping the word doesn't offer suggestions like Swype does. Otherwise I'm all for less overhead.

The thumbs KB I've not tried.

asterather

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love thumb! The thing I've discovered is
1. It really works best if you're holding the device.
2. Most any time you want to correct a word you already spelled it screws up the selection.
3. When you want to space in the middle of a word, it goes to the end of it then spaces. Like if you forgot to hit space and want to separate two words, you can't.
4. There are so many different types of keyboards in the settings that anyone will find what they want.
If you have you tablet on your lap or on a desk, or something, then it won't make that big a difference for you.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
AI keyboard Plus. Very good interface, cut,copy, paste. Mysterious ROM is not letting me use anything but the default right now though :(

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
For onscreen I use the PC style keyboard available in the settings menu. I like the layout as going from my Laptop to my tablet & back is an easy transition.

I have a Logitech K810 Bluetooth for my external one. Works excellent!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante