Jellybean Easter Egg in Setting
Dicking around and just noticed if you go to Settings --> About Tablet and then tap the Android Version rapidly (must be quickly) it will take the tablet to a nice little surprise.
EDIT: Just did this again and the results aren't the same. First time, it brought up Jelly Bean and a big bean then filled the screen with a bunch of little jellybeans you can touch and throw around. Now it only brings up the big bean.
- 11-27-2012, 03:14 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 03:14 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 03:15 PM #5
- 11-27-2012, 03:46 PM #7
- 11-27-2012, 03:47 PM #8
- 11-30-2012, 11:47 PM #9
- 19 Posts
Re: Jellybean Easter Egg in Setting
Found another one this evening. In settings/about tablet, tapping the build number repeatedly will make you a developer one tap at a time.:rolleyes:
Motorola Razr Maxx, Toshiba Thrive AT100, Nexus 7
Sent from my Thrive using Android Central Forums.
- By Meinbeast19 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 127Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:50 AM
- By epiphone_74 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM
- By LoveToTalkSports in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 80Last Post: 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
- By IIJBII in forum HTC HeroReplies: 85Last Post: 10-29-2011, 12:44 AM
- By Raven71 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:45 PM