Nexus 10 not showing up in Google Play store "Owned Devices" list

Vonbane

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I received my Nexus 10 in the mail on Black Friday and promptly synced it to my main account and began downloading apps to it from the Google Play store app on the tablet. Today I go to the web version of the store, and the Nexus 10 is not listed as one of my "Owned Devices". All my other devices are there, tablets, phones, Google TV, etc. but the Nexus 10 is not listed. I think after 5 days of use it should have shown up by now. Anyone else having this issue, or know of a way to fix it? The "help" links on the Play Store website didn't offer any kind of insight.

leroy_sunset

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I received my Nexus 10 in the mail on Black Friday and promptly synced it to my main account and began downloading apps to it from the Google Play store app on the tablet. Today I go to the web version of the store, and the Nexus 10 is not listed as one of my "Owned Devices". All my other devices are there, tablets, phones, Google TV, etc. but the Nexus 10 is not listed. I think after 5 days of use it should have shown up by now. Anyone else having this issue, or know of a way to fix it? The "help" links on the Play Store website didn't offer any kind of insight.

I had this exact same issue with my N4. I had to go through a few rounds of support, but I finally got a tip that worked. Might be overkill, but it worked. The email I got from support:

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you may just have to clear the cache and data of Google Services Framework and the app itself. In order to resolve this issue, if you haven't done so already, please make sure you've cleared the cache and data of both the Google Play Store app and the Download manager. Here's how:

1. Visit Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Tab over to "All"
3. Select the Play Store app, and then tap "Clear cache" and "Clear data"

For the Download manager:

1. Visit Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Tab over to "All"
3. Select "Download manager," and then tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache"

For Google Services Framework

1. Navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Navigate to the ?All? section
3. Scroll down to find an app called Google Services Framework
4. Select Google Services Framework, then tap Clear cache and Clear data

Please note that after clearing the Google Play Store app data, if you have set a PIN code and/or a content filter, you'll need to re-apply these settings.

Matrix0027

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you . This worked for me but not at first. So I rebooted into recovery and cleared my cache partition, then rebooted my phone.

All is good now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay