Android app using 49% of my battery?
I go to settings and click battery and the android central app is #1 at 49%
And I have made sure the app has been closed.
Anyone know why or how I can stop this?
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
- 11-27-2012, 11:38 PM #2
- 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM #3
- 426 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock until 4.0.4 hits
Re: Android app using 49% of my battery?
If you and I had an 8 slice pizza (anchovies thank you very much!) and we each eat ONE slice, Android would list that as:
Lactose usage 50%
Roberts68 usage 50%
now, neither one of us has eaten half of the whole pizza... but we've each eaten 50% of the pizza that is missing.
- By takehiro12 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2011, 11:54 AM
- By nlombardi3 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:34 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:47 AM
- By bcat73 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:41 AM