- 40 Posts
The Avengers - digital copy playable?
Been enjoying my new N10; my previous android tablet was an HP touch pad, 32GB running CM 9, that I picked up during the fire sale a while back. It has served me well, but the fluidity and speed are quite impressive.
So my question to the forums here is that my bluray DVD of the Avengers came with a digital download, which I downloaded to my PC as a Windows Media Player file (.wmv). I played it for a few minutes and it was great. Then I uploaded it to my Google drive, and then made it an offline accessible file on my N10 so it got download.
When I tried to open the movie file from the Google drive interface, it went through a five minute decryption process.
I installed BSPlayer as the video player on the . When I try to play the movie it is only colors flashing on the screen, not the movie.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Am I missing a step somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
- 11-27-2012, 07:16 PM #2
- 6,175 Posts
- 40 Posts
Re: The Avengers - digital copy playable?
Thanks for the reply.
I used Google drive because when I tried to use the cable, when I start the copy, it immediately errors and says that the tablet doesn't have the capability of playing the .wvm file type. (Not the exact error message verbiage).
I will try the MX player too.
- 11-28-2012, 09:45 AM #4
- 11-29-2012, 04:18 PM #5
- By cgg074 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2011, 01:51 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 21Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:47 PM
- By kyomagi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:41 PM
- By Davidjacobs21 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 46Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:14 AM
- By TeePoppa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 06:26 PM