The Avengers - digital copy playable?

Doxcyguy617

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Been enjoying my new N10; my previous android tablet was an HP touch pad, 32GB running CM 9, that I picked up during the fire sale a while back. It has served me well, but the fluidity and speed are quite impressive.

So my question to the forums here is that my bluray DVD of the Avengers came with a digital download, which I downloaded to my PC as a Windows Media Player file (.wmv). I played it for a few minutes and it was great. Then I uploaded it to my Google drive, and then made it an offline accessible file on my N10 so it got download.

When I tried to open the movie file from the Google drive interface, it went through a five minute decryption process.

I installed BSPlayer as the video player on the . When I try to play the movie it is only colors flashing on the screen, not the movie.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Been enjoying my new N10; my previous android tablet was an HP touch pad, 32GB running CM 9, that I picked up during the fire sale a while back. It has served me well, but the fluidity and speed are quite impressive.

This is exactly what i did too now i am enjoying my N10.

I think it would be a bad idea downloading it from Gdrive. In settings there is an option to disable encryption. try that.

also use MX player to play the movie.

Doxcyguy617

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

I used Google drive because when I tried to use the cable, when I start the copy, it immediately errors and says that the tablet doesn't have the capability of playing the .wvm file type. (Not the exact error message verbiage).

I will try the MX player too.

Thanks!!

biggeno313

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with that. That digital copy is useless because of licensing restrictions.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums