1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photo Sphere problems

Anyone else having issues with Photo Sphere on their N10? Not exactly a feature I'll be using a ton, but I'd like to know if it's a hardware or software issue. When I fire it up the virtual plane in the background isn't level unless I tilt my N10 almost 45 degrees. And then it won't align to start the process. I can eventually get the blue dot in the circle, but it won't start capturing the images. It worked once when I first took it out of the box, but not since, despite multiple restarts.

Guess my next option is a factory reset?

Default Re: Photo Sphere problems

When I first used Photosphere I thought some sort of calibration was necessary because of the 3D plane not being level. I couldn't find anything so I just started taking photos and they work fine. I don't know why it's like it, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. After the 4.2.1 update the plane is now level, for me.

I'm not having any problems. There must be a way to resolve it without a reset? Maybe someone smarter than me can offer a suggestion.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

On a separate note, Is there any way to fill the black gap (circle when "sphered") on the top and bottom of the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by jzcombo View Post
    On a separate note, Is there any way to fill the black gap (circle when "sphered") on the top and bottom of the picture?
    nope. not that i know of.