- 3 Posts
Keyboard sound and vibration
Recent owner of the nexus 10 and so far enjoying the ride. One little annoyance has come up that I'm hoping you folks can help with.
Even with the keyboard sounds deselected from the drop down menu, I cannot get rid of the sound and vibration while typing. If the volume is toggled off with the rocker button, the sound is decreased, but still present and the vibration is ridiculously annoying.
Any ideas for solution's?
- 12-04-2012, 09:31 AM #2
Re: Keyboard sound and vibration
Make sure the following are unchecked:
Settings - Sound
"Vibrate on touch"
These might be the same but in Language and Input, Android keyboard... Select the three horizontal lines with sliders
Make sure the same options as above are unchecked.
- 12-04-2012, 10:14 AM #3
- 01-04-2013, 09:00 AM #5
- 05-12-2013, 08:59 PM #6
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2012, 11:54 PM
- By spm488 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2011, 07:50 PM
- By jjimenez09 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:48 PM
- By gadgetmom88 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:37 PM
- By Se7enth Sinn in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:44 PM