Nexus 10 are to be sold at Walmart and Staples.

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
EDIT: Walmart and Staples are now carrying the Nexus 10 in some stores and finally available on their respective websites.
Both seem to offer free shipping AND extra protective coverage if you like that kind of security.
Staples

*Thanks to SaraFM for the find.

Well after much hassle with Google's play store and their automatic $15 shipping I decided to see where I can pick up the Nexus 10 in store.
Also posting this so AC readers don't have a problem finding them in stores.

AC already posted an article bout a Nexus 10 price tag on shelve at Walmart but no product.
Well after going a different Walmart than I originally went to.... TADA
A 32GB Nexus 10 for $499.99
29vx6s1.jpg

You're best bet is to go in store since most employees are not that knowledgeable if you do call in.

A snippet from a Staples sales rep also tells me that they'll be available on Dec 23 and start shipping on that date as well.

Online it says:
Pre-order your new tablet by December 23, 2012 to reserve your Nexus 10. Product will ship between December 23, 2012 and December 30, 2012. Expected delivery: 1 - 3 business days, arriving no earlier than December 23, 2012. Your credit card will be charged at shipment.
I called the store located on (midwest location) and they are expecting the stock in on December 23 as well.

Here's the preorder page: Staples

From the looks of it, the Nexus 10 is at limited Walmart stores and Staples are to have 'em in stock soon.
They also seem to only be selling the 32GB version.

I'll update the topic if I find them in any other stores.
Good luck y'all!W

Last edited:

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the shipping from Google Play only $15? I could swear that's all I paid when I ordered two weeks ago.

I'd personally rather pay $15 and get it immediately. Waiting 3-4 weeks to save $15 doesn't seem worth it to me.

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the shipping from Google Play only $15? I could swear that's all I paid when I ordered two weeks ago.

I'd personally rather pay $15 and get it immediately. Waiting 3-4 weeks to save $15 doesn't seem worth it to me.

You are correct. The change has been made, but the 32GB ships less than a week currently through Google. Like I said, it looks like to be in certain Walmart stores.

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
just picked up the 32 gigabyte model at a Walmart store in southeast Kansas. unfortunately it was their last 1

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
And if you order from Google, if they drop the price they may give you credit!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

nitrorea

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I was at a Wal-Mart here in St. Louis....guy said they were going to carry both the 16gb and 32gb but didn't know when they would be in stock.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been to three different Wal-Marts, multiple times, since the N10 was released. I've yet to see one on the shelf, only one of the three had shelf price tags. Most of them don't have many N7's.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
You are correct. The change has been made, but the 32GB ships less than a week currently through Google. Like I said, it looks like to be in certain Walmart stores.

Just wanted to verify this. I ordered mine on Friday Nov 30. My 32Gb was delivered yesterday Dec 5, though the shipping label was printed on Saturday and UPS picked up from Google on Monday morning.

Another FYI no signature required by UPS. They just left it in my door. Had to call my Father in Law to have him put it in my house before school let out and any neighborhood kids were tempted to treat themselves to a free Christmas present.

Final FYI in case anyone missed the otehr thread. IF you have your tab pre-synched with you account when the Nexus 10 arrive the seals on the box will be broken as they have to open the box to do so.

ChrisS#AC

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Called one Walmart, they didnt know when they would be getting the "new Nexus 10", hung up and called the next nearest store and... yep they have two in stock, will be swinging by before lunch tomorrow to pick one up..Doesnt seem like even they know who has them and who doesnt.
I'll post back if I win the Nexus lottery..

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Called one Walmart, they didnt know when they would be getting the "new Nexus 10", hung up and called the next nearest store and... yep they have two in stock, will be swinging by before lunch tomorrow to pick one up..Doesnt seem like even they know who has them and who doesnt.
I'll post back if I win the Nexus lottery..

They are going in a matter of hours.

Good luck though!

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Had my friend pick me up the last Nexus 10 32gb at a Walmart in central jersey. Going to pick it up after work tomorrow. Cant wait!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ssgmun5000

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Good to hear. Thinking of returning the 7 and going for the 10. Will start calling around my local Walmarts. I am only interested in the 16gb one.

Hunan

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 10 32gb in stock online at Staples, free 2 business day delivery.

Also checked local stores and only 1 within 50 miles of my zip had stock. That was Jupiter, Fl. location.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000