Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Default Re: N10 light bleed

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderWill View Post
    . Right Now, It is MY opinion Apple has the better running product for my use..
    Well said... I wish more people would include things like "my opinion" and "for my use"
    There is no black and white, all products have pros and cons depending on the user...

ie. my 4 and 5 yr old have an Ipad and a Touch.. they could use my N10, but the IOS devices are not only easier for them with one hard button, but theres much more kids friendly content..

I personally prefer the N10 for what I do and like...
    To each his own
    -Danny
    TomsAndroid likes this.

@RaiderWill, what you expecting from Android centric forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowriver View Post
    LOL !
    Shadowriver.. Your Correct ! :-)

There are responses to statements that were posted 6 months ago in the forums everyday.. to say your statement was 24 hrs old and "Old News" is quite frankly Out of Touch with the reality of these forums...
    Clearly I am failing to convey my thoughts in a method that allows you to understand so I will try and use a time line method.

01-08-2013, 04:23 AM You posted post #15

01-08-2013, 06:07 AM Tom's Android mentions the iPad with light bleed.

01-08-2013, 05:03 PM you posted post #19 in this thread

01-09-2013 at 03:35 AM. You edited post #15

01-09-2013, 03:47 PM I quoted a portion of post #19 and commented about the time frame in which a storefront was established. this is post #22

01-09-2013 at 09:06 PM. you edited post #19 [this was the over 24 hour time period reffered to]

time passed [time is strange like that ]

01-25-2013, 02:30 PM Post # 35 you quoted 2 of your posts, one of tomnsandroids post, and my post [#22] and stated "...Your statement is somewhat confusing to me". Note: I mistakedly thought this post had been deleted and stand corrected on that.

Yesterday, 08:43 PM post #43 you quote tom's android and said " If you can't find a reason to justify your somewhat confusing statement there is no need to get hostle about it."

Today, 12:56 PM Post #49 I respond to post #43 to clairify you are holding Tom's android accountable for not justifying a statement I made, that you found confusing. I go on to explain WHY I did not feel the need to justify or clarify anything: which I will restate now to avoid any further confusion:

I believe It is unreasonale to expect someone to clairify their thoughts on a 2 week old post [#22] that quoted a post [#19] which was edited, at least once, AFTER post #22 quoted only a portion of it[#19]. At the time I made post #22 no one else seemd to have any problem understanding it. No one else expressed confusion.

This concludes all I have to say on the above matter. Take from it what you will: enlightenment, confusion or something else all together.

Competition is good.. it keeps BOTH companies on their respective toes to earn our dollars.. Right Now, It is MY opinion Apple has the better running product for my use.. I have now owned both Tablets.. And that gives me the right to comment on both..
    I agree competition is good, I am happy that you found a device that fits your needs and openly agree with you that there are some people who will find Apple products better suited to them just as there are some people who will find Android Products better suited to them. I will go even further and say anyone can have owned neither product and still have the right to comment on them.
    I think your skills are improving.
    Moto X
    Nexus10 2012
    2 Nexus 7 2013s [My Children's]
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dcastillo View Post
    Well said... I wish more people would include things like "my opinion" and "for my use"
    There is no black and white, all products have pros and cons depending on the user...

ie. my 4 and 5 yr old have an Ipad and a Touch.. they could use my N10, but the IOS devices are not only easier for them with one hard button, but theres much more kids friendly content..

I personally prefer the N10 for what I do and like...
    To each his own
    -Danny
    Thanks Danny.. You are 100% Correct for children iOS is a Much Safer place to be.. So many learning aps as well as fun games for young childern it's most impressive.. And Apple works very hard to keep the "Smut" out of the App Store I like that.. I own a Galaxy Note and that is my *Fiddle* device.. Liquidsmooth Custom Rom, Flappjaxxx & Dag8's Kernels, overclocked to 1,800 mhz unlocked and running a T-Mo Modem cruising at $30.00 bucks a month on the T-Mo Network.. I gave the N10 a chance to follow suit.. Keep Up and join my club.. it was not up to the task..

For me Danny 3 things really stood out.. 1) Studder while surfing: why? Google worked with Samsung to make this Tablet.. Google MAKES GOOGLE CHROME! and the general consensis is, " Oh No you run the Dolphin Browser it runs real smooth" Why??? Why should I have to go to a 3rd Party to get a Browser when it's Google's Tablet and Google's Browser to get a Browser that does not Studder when Scrolling or Pinch Zooming? 2) Lightbleed.. Enough Said. 3) Optimization..Why no patch for the N10 in games like N.O.V.A.3 and Dead Trigger? Special Effects are not showing on the N10 in both games.. Simple Smoke and Falling Debris in N.O.V.A.3 and Water Effects in Dead Trigger.. why does the N10 drop frames in NFS Most Wanted? My Current Tablet does not have any of these 3 Major ( for me ) issues.. And just like your children, I want to just sit down and have a *Great Experience* without the frustration.. That's why I am 100% happy with my current Tablet Danny.. Take Care Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowriver View Post
    Oh Shadowriver! So True Man! So True!!!!! :-) :-)
    Kinda Sad Though.. You Know?

Oh Shadowriver! So True Man! So True!!!!! :-) :-)
    Kinda Sad Though.. You Know?
    Look, it really does depend on what you want. If you get a fully working N10 you'll be satisfied if you want an incredible screen, Android and it's benifets etc. I won't argue though, that the iPad gives a smoother, more optimised experience out of the box.

I also think that completion is great. If you look how far Android tablets have come recently, you can see it's pretty much thanks to the iPad. And, thanks to the competition of the Nexus 7, you get the device you now own :-)

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    RaiderWill likes this.

EDIT: Accidental post... Sorry :-)

Just got my Nexus 10 tablet last February 28

My nexus 10 has slight light bleeding on its lower right and right side of the tablet.

The Main question is or my personal dilemma is ...Will it get any worse? do i have to return it and ask for a new one?

I spent 25,000 Pesos on this and this is actually my first tablet..

I hate that I get to get the Unit with the bleeding issue.. can anyone unburden my thoughts
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,572 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atiya View Post
    My nexus 10 has slight light bleeding on its lower right and right side of the tablet. The Main question is or my personal dilemma is ...Will it get any worse?
    YET AGAIN.

No
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123