- 8 Posts
Need to swap my nexus.
Google sent a 16gb instead of the 32gb I ordered, I'm using this one whilst the replacement is shipped.
I'm not too techy but have loaded a couple of apps and set up gmail on this one.
The question is, what steps should I take before returning this one. I'm thinking of any personal info the tab my hold
When its returned, passwords accounts etc.
Should I factory reset.... Back up .... That kind of thing.. Keep it simple please, I'm no i,t guru!
Thanks for your replies.
- 12-05-2012, 05:50 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Need to swap my nexus.
Thanks for that' the32gb one came yesterday and I've now returned the 16gb one, the lesson learned is make sure you've got what you ordered, Google plainly made a mistake and shipped the smaller version, very good customer service though! We all make mistakes...its how you deal with those mistakes, that's how you're measured, Google got top marks for resolving the error.
- By NicksOptimus in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:54 AM
- By opjones in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:01 AM
- By thejedimex in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
- By meangreengdub in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
- By saruth in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:05 PM