Would anyone know why my bluetooth keyboard is not compatible with the nexus 10?

some_glean

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
Boy did I ever come late to this party/cold case. Well I bought the keyboard with trackpad and it doesn't work with a Nexus 6 running 6.0. I also have a full size motorola keyboard without pad, and a somewhat shrunken motorola keyboard and it had a trackpoint nipple thing. Both of those work fine. I bought the keyboard because I really like the feel typing on it, I assume correctly it was like the other full size keyboard and they added the keys that where missing, like the Page Up and Down, and Home key. The manual says the battery life is 7 hours, and my other keyboard the battery life is months so I assume the trackpad really sucks up the juice.

I was hoping this story would have a happy ending, I read pretty much all the posts, but no such ending tonight.

I need to decide whether to return it for I have to pay return shipping and only paid $16 for it.

People who sell this should have a disclaimer, nexus XX is bad news. Three people mentioned this problem in amazon reviews - no review with Nexus got it to work.

By the way, I also could not get the keyboard to work on Linux Mint 14.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy