Considering the N10 - but a well rounded spreadsheet app is critical

Dalton Dumptruck

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I have been an ipad1 owner since day 1 and I am not too familiar with android apps. I have been wanting to replace my iPad for a while now and the N10 looks amazing. However, I use my iPad and the numbers app every day for work, and if here is nothing comparable I don't wan to ake the plunge. Is there anyone out there with recommendations for spreadsheet apps? I am more interested in formatting options than functions and calculations.

I do have a pending N4 order, but I need a tablet for work.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Adding to Still1's reply, when you get your N4 you could try some of the android spread sheet apps from the Google Play store, then make your decision on whether to buy the N10.

The Quick Office that comes with the N10 seems to be just a viewer. You can't start it directly so I'm fairly sure you'll want to either buy the full version or get some other spread sheet app.

cbinsa

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I can certainly vouch for Quick Office Pro HD. Works very well and has reasonable formatting. $14.99 if I remember correctly but it goes on sale regularly. I don't generally pay for apps because I can usually get what I need in free stuff but as an accountant I paid for this.

Hope that helps!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestions. I think I will check out quick office when the N4 eventually shows up.

Just to clarify, QuickOfficePro is for phones, QuickOfficePro HD is for tablets. Same functions, but different UI's to take advantage of the bigger screen on a tablet. I can tell you that the spreadsheet on this app is first rate.

Last edited:

Silas0220

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Also consider that the Google Drive app just added spreadsheet editing. Depends on what functions you need a lot, but definitely worth a try for a free option. Works great for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the full version QuickOfficePro HD yesterday to my Nexus 10 so I could edit a Christmas letter. It was only $9.99. I'm not sure if this is a deal for Nexus 10 owners or just a Christmas sale.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the full version QuickOfficePro HD yesterday to my Nexus 10 so I could edit a Christmas letter. It was only $9.99. I'm not sure if this is a deal for Nexus 10 owners or just a Christmas sale.

Christmas special. I picked it up yesterday. It seems to be a little smoother than the Officesuite 6. They have a test version, but it does feel as good.

Sent from another Galaxy... S II

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar