Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Nexus 10 ship status - Here's how to get shipping status

Update for me: I just got an email and it shipped this morning (December 17th). Can't wait for it to come

Quote Originally Posted by MaccaBird View Post
    Update for me: I just got an email and it shipped this morning (December 17th). Can't wait for it to come
    Lucky! I ordered mine 12/12 and yet received an email. What version did you buy?

I ordered a 32 GB model from the Play store on Dec 11. Just got an email sent at 4:04 am today Dec. 17 that it had shipped.
    It has shipped in less than a week just as Google promised. I had also located a Walmart about 50 miles away that has them in
    stock and was going to wait until after the week was up and buy it from WM if the Play store one did not get sent by then.

Update (on my situation): UPS states that my package (Nexus 10) is being delivered today. Fingers crossed, I actually get it today. I will update whenever I do get it and its condition.

Update: Got the email and the tracking number, it's on its way and should be here tomorrow!!!!

Final Update:

Google had shipped my Nexus 10 to the wrong address. I checked my Google Wallet, it showed the right address. Called UPS, they delivered it to a house further down the street - they said they were going to sort it out. However, nobody updated me for about an hour - called again and was informed that "Since <address that was two numbers swapped within mine> is on the label, it's been properly delivered, nothing they can do about it." Thankfully, when I drove down to the location as to where my package was dropped off... I found a really nice, older woman who mistakenly assumed it was something her husband had ordered.

I love my Nexus 10... but I'm absolutely disgusted with Google Play (in terms of ordering physical devices). Never again. I'll buy more Nexus devices in the future, I'm sure. But it's going to be from another location/company.

wife ordered a 32gb on the 6th and we got it yesterday(17th).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12